Being Republic does not mean you are a do gooder

FiveDeadlyVenoms

I understand why people enjoy being part of the empire and the whole cool bad guy-girl thing.

What people fail to understand about being on the side of the republic or trying to be a Just man is. I believe it has nothing to do with your Image but perhaps with what you believe in. What you stand for at the end of the day. What you tried to represent. What you fought for.

There is nothing more fearful then a just man knowing that he is right. Its the kind of fear that sinks into the soul of his enemies. He doesn't need the law. Some of the most evil people hide themselves behind laws. They manipulate it, and use it like a tool to commit more crimes.

The Heroes are sometimes the most unlikely people. The people who you would never think anything of. Sometimes they are thrust into circumstances that they did not want or wish to be a part of. The real heroes of the world are often outnumbered, and fight opponents that are far more powerful then them.

Make no mistake good and evil does exist in the world. Its fought everyday in our lives, in our world and sometimes the good guys lose. but when the good guys lose the consequences are tragic.

Food for thought. Maybe something to think about the Next time you play On the side of the Republic.

Edited by FiveDeadlyVenoms

It's not necessarily about good and bad for me. Republic just seems kinda boring and limp, from the character design/gear to the story. If I read a fiction book for two hours and it fails to capture my attention, I put it down and move on to the next book. I rolled a BH and lvl'd to 50. I rolled a few alts to play between Ops nights. I tried to play a trooper and a smuggler. Neither seems very interesting after a few hours each. I've rolled an SI and IA and both seem much more interesting.

Just for crits and giggles, I created a trooper and chose only Dark Side options as I leveled her. She left Ord Mantell with a Dark score of over 1,000, yellow Sith-ish eyes, and I had fun the entire time. Should be interesting to see what a mirialan looks like in full Sithed-out mode.