Help for a new member please - game won't launch

TomDameron

Hi there.

Was hoping someone could help with this please.

My son has registered on this game, we've downloaded it and I've paid for a 60 day subscription to see how he gets on. But the game won't launch.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it twice now and still nothing.

He's using a new laptop running Windows 10 with plenty of memory.....

It's really frustrating because he wants to jump in and play and nothing I seem to do will work.

Really not a good experience and any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Der

Hey and thank you for the reply.

So this is weird - he's just tried it again, the same thing we've been trying all day and the game launches. Really at a loss to understand that and feel like a bit of an idiot now.:(

Are problems with launching the game common? Or is it just my lack of general computer knowledge?

Thanks again,

D

No prob! Glad your son got it working.

I've had issues with the game recently, not sure what it is but have never had issues until the past couple days. In fact, right now I have the game loaded but it won't go to character select, it is stuck on the initial loading screen -_-.

Glad I could be of service!

So you've pressed the launch and nothing happens? Have you tried to launch the game again through launcher? When you do so, it will give you a message that the game is already running, do you still wish to restart. On that, you need to press "No". At least, that has launched the game for me if I've ran to problem like that.