Conquest Flash Point Dailies Gone?

Zerileth

Master Mode/ Veteran Mode dailies are gone now? So basically craft or operations is what's left?

The last things I do in this game Conquest Flashpoints have been slashed. Please tell me this is an oversight. I'm seriously not happy. I'm looking at ending my subscription very closely now. :confused:

And don't say the B of I FP is still there, I'm talking about the daily rewards for flashpoints.

I noticed it's only Battle of Ilum flashpoint in the conquest too. No random anymore. And warzones used to give a little in losing and bonus for winning. Now it's just get conquest credit for winning so people bailing WZ's will be even more than before.

Eric we need confirmation. Are Flashpoint dailies gone for all Conquests or just this week? Seriously, I need to know so I start deleting characters and finishing up my last achievements. I am no benefit to my guilds now. Guess I need to start quitting those. This is the last straw for me. Like those that GSF and PVP you guys have destroyed Conquest for me and others. :confused:

Please let us know soon if this is just an oversight.

Edited by Zerileth

So there's no more FP dailies, no more PvP weeklies and losing a pvp match gains you nothing so no point in even pvping because even if you do win, the points are laughable. GF Lockout points are now worth as much as soloing Gree dailies, so no real point in doing Operations. Crafting is now a pita and not worth it. And the "rewards" for the high yield planet are laughable. Seriously, how many crafting decos does one need??? So conquest just isn't worth it. It really is like they're trying to kill this game that we all love. Bioware should change their name to BOHICA.

JUST STOP ALL NEW CONTENT/CHANGES AND PATCHES.

Please Bioware, you're killing our game. Every time you guys add or change new content you destroy it or make it worse. Every patch you create more bugs. Just stop. Seriously. You don't know what you're doing. Go, go work on Athem or whatever it's called. Don't bother with finishing the traitor story. Don't patch anymore bugs. Forget the rest of the companions. Don't touch it anymore. Please!

Keith, I seriously thought you'd make it better. It's not just Conquest itself you ruined here but all the things that many of us did to win Conquest. PVP, GSF, Flashpoints and thus no need to be in a guild. I've done all the stories several times. I don't like Operations. I was trying pvp via Conquest and now that's ruined. We need a response fast here.

JUST STOP ALL NEW CONTENT/CHANGES AND PATCHES.

Please Bioware, you're killing our game. Every time you guys add or change new content you destroy it or make it worse. Every patch you create more bugs. Just stop. Seriously. You don't know what you're doing. Go, go work on Athem or whatever it's called. Don't bother with finishing the traitor story. Don't patch anymore bugs. Forget the rest of the companions. Don't touch it anymore. Please!

Keith, I seriously thought you'd make it better. It's not just Conquest itself you ruined here but all the things that many of us did to win Conquest. PVP, GSF, Flashpoints and thus no need to be in a guild. I've done all the stories several times. I don't like Operations. I was trying pvp via Conquest and now that's ruined. We need a response fast here.

yes, please. we need a response to this.

Guys remember they said the conquest items would change daily. In other words, unless I am wrong, what you see on the list today, will not be there tomorrow. Each day it could be different but it still works within the category of the week--Gree-extc.

Guys remember they said the conquest items would change daily. In other words, unless I am wrong, what you see on the list today, will not be there tomorrow. Each day it could be different but it still works within the category of the week--Gree-extc.

i hope you are right. but still, pvp wins only to count sucks.

Edited by ThomasStarWars

Alright, so I'll wait til tomorrow. I seriously hope so too.

i hope you are right. but still, pvp wins only to count sucks.

THIS has got to change...it's inexcusable to punish PvPers who lose. I play Pub for PvP only...I'll never get a freaking Conquest point.

THIS has got to change...it's inexcusable to punish PvPers who lose. I play Pub for PvP only...I'll never get a freaking Conquest point.

Pvp wins and onky once per toon per day.

Im so pissed its not funny

Edited by KendraP

Not even worth the risk of PvP'ing anymore. Rewards are very small even for a win. And once you win that day, then you get nothing for the rest of the day.

I'm rather annoyed (which is to say royally pissed) at how conquest was changed. I'm so disgusted right now that I'm at the point where I'm considering just walking away before my account bills next week.

But first, I'd like some clarification on something:

This week, Ilum invasion shows yellow triangles with arrows, meaning repeatable, for:

• Crafting: Aid the war effort (donate 10 war supplies) 513 points
  • Flashpoint: Battle of Ilum (complete on any difficulty) 325 points
  • Group Finder: Uprisings (Queue for random uprising through the activity finder) 325 points
  • Starfighter: Dominate the skies (Win 1 matche) 213 points
  • Starfighter: Seize Control (Capture 2 objectives) 213 points

Does this mean we can choose to "farm" Battle of Ilum, for example, to grind out the 20k needed for our personal conquest?

I'm rather annoyed (which is to say royally pissed) at how conquest was changed.

Does this mean we can choose to "farm" Battle of Ilum, for example, to grind out the 20k needed for our personal conquest?

Royally pissed is not even strong enough to describe thr outrage im feeling.

The ilum thing was my interpretation yes.

I'm still downloading the ptach. Takes ages. But if what you guys state here is only half true, this sounds even much worse than I expected. And I expected something terrible.

I will not play one more warzone, if losing grants nothing for conquest anymore. Rep side loses 19 of 20 times on Loser Malgus server. Maybe it's only my groups and my performance, but nonetheless.

I also don't do OPs anymore.

I was really hoping that they would add everything from the activities window to conquest. It would have made much sense.