[Operations] 8v16 man

Why are the lockouts the same? With how little content there is... That just doesnt seem interesting. I mean sure, pounding my face into battlemaster seems to be the only thing I can do after full clearing N/H 8 man cause I cant get the higher group together and does it again.

Any word on them changing this or is it just gonna be.... 1 hour of raiding a week?

Totally agree

lockouts should be different, this would help prolong the content also.

and whats with the insane difficulty step up from 8-16man?

Seems totally unbalanced, 16man normal feels like 8man hard.

Oh and why does 16man drop less loot than 2x8man?

Harder, less loot, more guild organisation required.

Facepalm.

Totally agree

lockouts should be different, this would help prolong the content also.

and whats with the insane difficulty step up from 8-16man?

Seems totally unbalanced, 16man normal feels like 8man hard.

Oh and why does 16man drop less loot than 2x8man?

Harder, less loot, more guild organisation required.

Facepalm.

This ^

I'll add this to the "Who designed the Raid functions on this game" along with;

"Who designed the PvP Gear and PvE Gear"

Because both of these things are ridiculous

The pve gear is HORRIBLE, I had to reitemize it with mods from PVP gear. It's like. Ugg who designed this?!

And i wont ever put on that chest, it looks ridiculous

The part that's worse is Risha and Gus are now fully epic'd out because I had to shift all those mods around to make a good set of gear.

Edited by Smugglinrum

Don't bark at me, this is just an opinion..just listen for a sec and see if this makes sense.

First of all, don't think about the way WoW does it..imagine it never existed.

Secondly, and this is just my opinion. Maybe 16m is supposed to symbolize some kind of "Hard Core" aspect.

You can run 8mans and get loot quicker, have easier fights and progress faster or you can go the "Hard Core" route and do 16mans, get loot at a slower pace and work a lot harder to progress but have that "edge" that the 8mans will never have.

I dunno, I'm high right now but that makes sense to me.

8man = "casual"

16man = "hard core"

Or option B, Index 4, column D....It could be bugged..like everything else in the game :)

Edited by Slomoshun

The difference between PvP and PvE gear doesn't make sense in some stats. I am actually able to rock over 400 expertise but chose to keep it at 300 since equipping the other pieces with PvE gear makes more a more balanced and powerful class.

The lockouts can remain the same for all I care, I just want different difficulty settings. Hard/Nightmare should have separate lockouts.

If the lockouts for 8/16 are different, I think they should only affect the amount of loot. Maybe 2.5x loot for 16 mans or something.

I really like the 8 player model for operations.

Don't bark at me, this is just an opinion..just listen for a sec and see if this makes sense.

First of all, don't think about the way WoW does it..imagine it never existed.

Secondly, and this is just my opinion. Maybe 16m is supposed to symbolize some kind of "Hard Core" aspect.

You can run 8mans and get loot quicker, have easier fights and progress faster or you can go the "Hard Core" route and do 16mans, get loot at a slower pace and work a lot harder to progress but have that "edge" that the 8mans will never have.

I dunno, I'm high right now but that makes sense to me.

8man = "casual"

16man = "hard core"

Or option B, Index 4, column D....It could be bugged..like everything else in the game :)

They have nightmare and hard modes for hardcore...

But after that you just kinda sit around doing... not much but hammering your face into battlemaster, especially with how bugged the loot system is at the moment.

You barely get loot for 16 man too which is just.... urg.

Edited by Smugglinrum

They have nightmare and hard modes for hardcore...

But after that you just kinda sit around doing... not much but hammering your face into battlemaster, especially with how bugged the loot system is at the moment.

You barely get loot for 16 man too which is just.... urg.

Yea..and have you done any hard modes in 8man? It's a freakin' joke.

Thus..making my point still relevant.

Like..we cleared 4/5 Hard Modes on 8man with 4 pugs 2 or 3 weeks ago..it's like doing an HM FP..

I see 8man Nightmare being the same as 16man Hard Mode. Again..8mans are a joke. On pretty much any setting, compared to 16mans. THUS MAKING 16MANS MORE "HARD CORE"

Caps lock OMGAH

And again..it's prolly just a bug..or huge mistake

I get the feeling that nobody in the long *** beta(not the weekend beta) tested PVE content..It sure doesn't feel that way.

Edited by Slomoshun

Yea..and have you done any hard modes in 8man? It's a freakin' joke.

Thus..making my point still relevant.

Like..we cleared 4/5 Hard Modes on 8man with 4 pugs 2 or 3 weeks ago..it's like doing an HM FP..

I see 8man Nightmare being the same as 16man Hard Mode. Again..8mans are a joke. On pretty much any setting, compared to 16mans. THUS MAKING 16MANS MORE "HARD CORE"

Caps lock OMGAH

Its more just being done with all your lockouts, and all of hard mode an hour and a half into the week with a decent guild, or maybe 3 hours with some pugs..... thats not much But I guess 16 man would be more hardcore if it at least dropped more loot than 2 8 mans.

Its more just being done with all your lockouts, and all of hard mode an hour and a half into the week with a decent guild, or maybe 3 hours with some pugs..... thats not much But I guess 16 man would be more hardcore if it at least dropped more loot than 2 8 mans.

I know how you feel.

I'm waiting on the remainder of my guildies to hit 50 so we can start doing full guild 16's.

I refuse to take pugs to HM SOA or Nightmare bosses.

So as of right now we clear 4/5 with pugs in an hr or 2 then we're done for the week..and I don't log on at ALL unless it's to do dailies.

There's just nothing to do in the game..

Edited by Slomoshun