Romancable Khem Val

DiscipleXIII

Okay, so we're getting same-sex romances in 2.0. That's great. I feel so happy for those of us that would prefer to romance Kaliyo with a woman (kinda would make sense without same-sex romances; Kaliyo's pretty much a dude already). Despite all of this, my hulking Dashade is still left out of the great game of love. He is sad. :( <--- Do you see the sadness? HE NEEDS LOVE TOO!!!!!!

Also, Khem has been complaining to me that he is unable to wear the elegant lougewear top and bottom that I gave him for our anniversary. Bioware needs to fix this as well, as Khem is really having some trouble making himself look his best seductive self without those stingy pieces of clothing.

I, and I am certain everyone else feels the same, would like to see these fatal game flaws addressed at the very latest in the 2.1 update. I may even un-sub if this isn't fixed :o

DON'T DISCRIMINATE AGAINST FREE DASHADES

Actually, while I don't see Khem as romancable at all (not due to his looks/race, but his personality) this does go back to the idea that, SGR isn't bad, but instead of making all companions SGR/OGR they should actually define the companions.

We know Kailyo for example should be SGRable, but would characters like Mako or Corso really be SGR and not just because "I want it!" but how the character is really defined.

I'd love for my BH to have a chance with Mako for instance, but I'd rather they stick true to the character as envisioned, than just give me the option.

Sooo, going to have to say, I don't really see Khem as looking for romance. :p But, I'm totally for being able to put him in a Dancer top! In fact, if I recall the storyline correctly, he's pretty much at your mercy and forced to do what you want, though if he ever broke free I can imagine him also saying "I'm going to chew on you slowly." :p

Okay, so we're getting same-sex romances in 2.0. That's great. I feel so happy for those of us that would prefer to romance Kaliyo with a woman (kinda would make sense without same-sex romances; Kaliyo's pretty much a dude already). Despite all of this, my hulking Dashade is still left out of the great game of love. He is sad. :( <--- Do you see the sadness? HE NEEDS LOVE TOO!!!!!!

But I thought Khem Val was with Zash now, after all thay are “of one flesh”.

I'm sorry, but what's wrong with you? Khem Val is a hulking behemoth, a monster, and he is certainly not genetically compatible with your character. The fact is, Khem Val would not want this, and I doubt

Zash

would like it from Khem's perspective (Seeing as

Zash

would be the male counterpart now.)

I'm sorry, but what's wrong with you? Khem Val is a hulking behemoth, a monster, and he is certainly not genetically compatible with your character. The fact is, Khem Val would not want this, and I doubt

Zash

Zash

Twilek's aren't genetically compatible with non-twileks, yet that's an option.

Full Dark Side Sith Warrior one could argue is a monster.

Not that I'm for this suggestion, but the reasons you picked are already by passed.

But I thought Khem Val was with Zash now, after all thay are “of one flesh”.

Not after you finish Khem's storyline, they aren't. But one way to make it work would be to have Zash romanceable from the start; once she is trapped within Khem's body, your inquis still loves her and accepts her for who she is -- and helps her to keep her spirit within the body and kick Khem out of it.

Could be funny, if nothing else. :p

Zash

Zash

I know Khem wants this :D

Twilek's aren't genetically compatible with non-twileks, yet that's an option.

Full Dark Side Sith Warrior one could argue is a monster.

Not that I'm for this suggestion, but the reasons you picked are already by passed.

Actually, it is suggested that humans and twi'leks are able to genetically reproduce. (There's a thread about it somewhere...)

Yes, while Sith Warrior may be the figurative definition of a monster, Khem Val is a monster. By definition: "A legendary animal combining features of animal and human form or having the forms of various animals in combination, as a centaur, griffin, or sphinx. Any creature so ugly or monstrous as to frighten people."

What exactly is to be unhappy about? Not being genetically compatible? o.O You still get to romance her.

Unhappy because there are only very few twi'lek romance options, and the one there is is for the wrong class

I do have a female chiss Sith Marauder, but the even if it was a male twi'lek the last thing I need is kids running around in my star ship (well technically I don't have a star ship yet...). During a holocom conversation: "That is unfortunate, Darth Evil, but our enemies soon will feel our judgement and only the flames and the bones of their burnt fortress shall be be witness to the fate.... hey, no, don't put that in your mouth. Oh, now you bumped your knee... Shhhhh... I'll bring you to mommy. I'll be right back Darth Evil."

But all my character still prefer their own species - either twi'lek or chiss.

Edited by Rabenschwinge