Whats Coming Bioware ???????????

WoLFpwr

I'm sure that all pvpers like myself are bored to hell by now , Ilum is a total boring joke and 3 warzones are getting boring as hell when you dont even bother with ilum anymore since its the biggest fail in the history of OWPVP if we can even call it that ...

*And for all you pve carebears coming in the pvp forums to say its only been 2 months bla bla bla , or whoever says that likes pvp in this game probably been 50 and started pvp for a day or 2 so plz dont even bother ,,, PVP sucks bad atm and is getting old as hell.

Now there is no mention of anything interesting to come , nothing being tested to implement ...

Sorry but im not enjoying ilum at all and the warzones are becoming a joke especially since its exploited as hell nonstop without any intervention ...

80% of ppl i knew that was playing stopped or barely log on anymore or cancelled , or is thinking of dropping doing retarded ilum or is considering other games , It really is dying ... ( in my oppinion anyways , paying a sub to log on everyday to do dailies weeklies at the gate of republic base in ilum just to wait on a bh to grapple a teaser brave enough to come out of turret range once every 5 mins until i reach my 30/150 is completely boring and stupid , and only 3 warzones to play that most of the time now goes like 12-14 players on a side vs 7-8 because of exploits or just watching ppl get nacked before match to use a retarded frozen to get 2 freebie badges before even touching anyone ....)

SO WHAT IS COMING ?? anything planned bioware ?? because i dont think there is alot of ppl that will endure this for another 2 months or more ..................maybe hardcore fans will stick around longer hoping or just not leaving cuz of everything they invested in this game , or maybe they all stay under the illusion of exploiting the fact that ilum is profitable the way it is now even if its a total joke for pvp just to get that bm gear , i know i wont.

So some announcement about what will come for pvpers would be greatly appreciated , maybe keep us interested , if not i dont see where this is going other then down the drain.

In hopes of hearing something refreshing that might keep any interest in the game for the future.

Thank You for reading.

so if they let out 2 more warzones, you are prolly bored with those after a couple of weeks.. if you dont like the fundementals of the game, might aswell quit :/

also, l2read annoncements for patch 1.2...... rated warzones, 2 more warzones (1 of em ur able to fight own faction), and overall improvements to pvp....

Edited by Jadeor

so if they let out 2 more warzones, you are prolly bored with those after a couple of weeks.. if you dont like the fundementals of the game, might aswell quit :/

also, l2read annoncements for patch 1.2...... rated warzones, 2 more warzones (1 of em ur able to fight own faction), and overall improvements to pvp....

COuldn't come fast enough. People are stopping pvp altogether on my realm already.

Winter is coming.

In all seriousness though, they have announced a new warzone in the next content patch. However, even if they hadn't you have no reason to complain. While I will agree that Ilum is broken, WoW had 3 BGs for years and had 0 on launch. It also didn't have the honor(valor) system in place. You have to let Bioware build these features and introduce them gradually. Ultimately, I think especially since already have same faction stuff like Huttball, it is reasonable to expect Arenas sometime in the future.

But really, next time instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old, read up, see what information has been made available and generally use your head instead of QQing and threatening to leave.

Also, I love the sweeping generalization that 80% of the subs have left or don't log on. Show me your reference. SHOW IT!

your right 2 more warzones wouldnt cut it , but maybe if they do something intersting with ilum i might get hooked , like balancing thru instancing or giving guild capture possibilities with like a usefulness to the bases and defense mechanism ... just something interesting like drawing attention somewhere else then the rebu base for 2 ops to camp like spread out objectivs giving good bonuses small group can manage wich would forcibly break the huge raid infront of the repub base ..........................................................................................................

rated warzones is another joke ... what will that change or bring a new grind fest to chain non stop only now other encouraging premades ?

80% of ppl i knew that was playing stopped or barely log on anymore or cancelled , or is thinking of dropping doing retarded ilum or is considering other games.

So you know five people, and four of them quit?

Even if you weren't obviously exaggerating, I think you're vastly overestimating the number of players who PvP compared to those that PvE, RP, etc. And before you play the casual card, I'm someone who PvPs quite often and is almost Battlemaster. Yeah, Ilum is lame at the moment, but people need to give BioWare more time.

EA pushed this under-developed game out the door. NOT BioWare. The warzones and PvP improvements will come. Just be patient.

Sadly, I'm feeling the extreme boredom for pvp also. There isn't anything competivite about it. Without a ranking system, there is little point to the pvp right now. PVP is simply a tack on to the story for star wars. I really feel little motivation to log in on my main. I should not be feeling this for such a new game.

I came to swtor to play pvp, since it had promised so much. I'm sure there are plenty of players happy with the system. It just lacks for me without a competitive measure in place.

I'm sure that all pvpers like myself are bored to hell by now , Ilum is a total boring joke and 3 warzones are getting boring as hell when you dont even bother with ilum anymore since its the biggest fail in the history of OWPVP if we can even call it that ...

*And for all you pve carebears coming in the pvp forums to say its only been 2 months bla bla bla , or whoever says that likes pvp in this game probably been 50 and started pvp for a day or 2 so plz dont even bother ,,, PVP sucks bad atm and is getting old as hell.

Now there is no mention of anything interesting to come , nothing being tested to implement ...

Sorry but im not enjoying ilum at all and the warzones are becoming a joke especially since its exploited as hell nonstop without any intervention ...

80% of ppl i knew that was playing stopped or barely log on anymore or cancelled , or is thinking of dropping doing retarded ilum or is considering other games , It really is dying ... ( in my oppinion anyways , paying a sub to log on everyday to do dailies weeklies at the gate of republic base in ilum just to wait on a bh to grapple a teaser brave enough to come out of turret range once every 5 mins until i reach my 30/150 is completely boring and stupid , and only 3 warzones to play that most of the time now goes like 12-14 players on a side vs 7-8 because of exploits or just watching ppl get nacked before match to use a retarded frozen to get 2 freebie badges before even touching anyone ....)

SO WHAT IS COMING ?? anything planned bioware ?? because i dont think there is alot of ppl that will endure this for another 2 months or more ..................maybe hardcore fans will stick around longer hoping or just not leaving cuz of everything they invested in this game , or maybe they all stay under the illusion of exploiting the fact that ilum is profitable the way it is now even if its a total joke for pvp just to get that bm gear , i know i wont.

So some announcement about what will come for pvpers would be greatly appreciated , maybe keep us interested , if not i dont see where this is going other then down the drain.

In hopes of hearing something refreshing that might keep any interest in the game for the future.

Thank You for reading.

No mention of whas to come:

Rated BGs

Another BG

PVP fixes you're crying over

BGs not counting for daily fix (next patch)

Following dev trackers and videos of "whats on the future" is hard? Also, this game isnt pvp orientated nor was its main focus to release. It was always something they planned on adding to and if you EVER followed the game prior to release, you would've known that as well.

Sadly, I'm feeling the extreme boredom for pvp also. There isn't anything competivite about it. Without a ranking system, there is little point to the pvp right now. PVP is simply a tack on to the story for star wars. I really feel little motivation to log in on my main. I should not be feeling this for such a new game.

I came to swtor to play pvp, since it had promised so much. I'm sure there are plenty of players happy with the system. It just lacks for me without a competitive measure in place.

I don't even consider a ranking system fun, you're still doing the exact same thing but now can go stare at a leader board. I prefer some real open-world purposeful PvP with real player built/controled defenses, PvP vehicles, guild 'valor' which can be spent on upgraded defenses, space enhancements/PvP, etc

So you know five people, and four of them quit?

Even if you weren't obviously exaggerating, I think you're vastly overestimating the number of players who PvP compared to those that PvE, RP, etc. And before you play the casual card, I'm someone who PvPs quite often and is almost Battlemaster. Yeah, Ilum is lame at the moment, but people need to give BioWare more time.

EA pushed this under-developed game out the door. NOT BioWare. The warzones and PvP improvements will come. Just be patient.

I pvp and i stopped pve at 50 , i really hope ppl enjoy pve and are satisfyed to kill npcs over and over , i understand some dont like to compete or play real ppl for whatever reasons..

Reason i picked up this game is because its all about the biggest war in star wars between empire and republic now if im to expect having any kind of fun in this game it will be around that idea , empire vs republic pvp ...

Its pretty much what the official trailer showed before release wich im sure grabbed alot of ppls interest and wich pretty much created the hype around this game in the 1st place , just saying i dont get anyone who thought of playing this game to never engage a republic player playing an empire or vice versa , and now the end result for that is pretty much ilum but its unsatisfying as it is , im simply asking about what is planned for the near future if there is anything planned for me to keep interested in investing time.

Winter is coming.

In all seriousness though, they have announced a new warzone in the next content patch. However, even if they hadn't you have no reason to complain. While I will agree that Ilum is broken, WoW had 3 BGs for years and had 0 on launch. It also didn't have the honor(valor) system in place. You have to let Bioware build these features and introduce them gradually. Ultimately, I think especially since already have same faction stuff like Huttball, it is reasonable to expect Arenas sometime in the future.

All true. But WoW had some of the best world PvP since UO, when it launched.

Want me to name one thing that will never happen in SWTOR? Empire raid on Coruscant! Never gonna happen. But in WoW it did.

Want me to name another thing that will never happen in SWTOR? Imperial Agents ganking people in Coruscant Galactic Network kiosks. Happened in WoW all the time, and it was one of the most fun experiences.

Another? Sure. Taking a shuttle and realizing there's five people on the boat with you below decks, and they're not friendly! Happens in WoW all the time. Will never happen in SWTOR.

You just don't get it. Warzones, PvP ranking system, PvP gear, NONE of it makes up for lack of PvP in SWTOR.

All true. But WoW had some of the best world PvP since UO, when it launched.

Want me to name one thing that will never happen in SWTOR? Empire raid on Coruscant! Never gonna happen. But in WoW it did.

Want me to name another thing that will never happen in SWTOR? Imperial Agents ganking people in Coruscant Galactic Network kiosks. Happened in WoW all the time, and it was one of the most fun experiences.

Another? Sure. Taking a shuttle and realizing there's five people on the boat with you below decks, and they're not friendly! Happens in WoW all the time. Will never happen in SWTOR.

You just don't get it. Warzones, PvP ranking system, PvP gear, NONE of it makes up for lack of PvP in SWTOR.

What more do you want? World PvP? World PvP died in WoW 5 years ago. Raiding Xroads or Tarren Mill. That was the world PvP. Raiding Orgrimmar for your achievement is hardly PvPing since most people try to do it when there is the least amount of enemy players around. As for the ganking examples you provide I will not even dignify this with a response. A rogue griefing someone is not PvP.

X amount of people vs X amount of people in an environment with some objective (even if it's only to kill the enemy) is what real PvP is about. 2 teams of any (but equal) size meeting and beating the bantha poodoo out of each other. Not 1 group that severely outnumbers the other destroying them and then graveyard camping them. Nor is 1 guy who is clearly only interested in griefing someone, getting in the way of people who are just trying to do their daily quest / post items on the AH.

I find Ilum entertaining, and wish it wasn't that much of a permormance hog in big battles. Also wish we could get field deployables (not vehicles!) and the like so that it'd actually be a real battlefield.

Yeah thoses fake tanks are laughable ( one player one shotting them is a bad joke too ) , we *should be able to control/use them to break thru a wall to reach ennemies , put a timer/reset on it wtvr or have like 5-10 ppl getting out of cover to blow em up or destroy to save base or something ... SOMETHING !!!!!!!