My epic guide to win at Huttball

keltoigael

most people who think it is that simple dont ball carry.

notice most of the trollers in hutball games never touch the ball out of fear or simply because they dont get in on ball carrier kills frequently

im not saying the OP is like this but people who i see in games with this attitude tend to be

they need to give more medals for objectives you can do alot of objectives and still come near bottom they need to think outside of the box you would think.

I myself am an objective player but alot of people in this game arnt ! and it ruins the pvp element

I would write up a complete guide how to win but for most people on here it would completely break their brains. For example getting into pass position, have stealth players in the end zone, have 2 players fight mid to retrieve neutral balls, reset the ball when deep in opposing players territory, running ahead of players with the ball for a forward pass. I don't think this game was designed for the intelligent player in mind.

they need to give more medals for objectives you can do alot of objectives and still come near bottom they need to think outside of the box you would think.

I myself am an objective player but alot of people in this game arnt ! and it ruins the pvp element

Yes for some reason the medal system is broken for Huttball. It promotes more of a team death match style versus actual team play.

yesterday i was running for a score and BAM blown off the ramps...BAM locked down and taking serious FF...I got the pass off just as I was dying to a guy up by the score line and later the same person tossed one as he was getting locked down for me to score. It was great being on a PUG that was throwing the ball as much as we were. It is a rare thing.

And to everyone yelling PASS THE BALL...when i am up in the air spinning, frozen, stunned etc. i wish i could but when you are locked down you can't throw the ball.

most people who think it is that simple dont ball carry.

notice most of the trollers in hutball games never touch the ball out of fear or simply because they dont get in on ball carrier kills frequently

im not saying the OP is like this but people who i see in games with this attitude tend to be

As a powertech I carry the ball and pass then most players. Sadly after getting my Juggy to 50 as a immortal and getting 5 lvls shy of BM I realized how un-enjoyable the class really was. Lucky for me I still have the mentality of one.

also, have more sages or sorcs than the other team

haha this does help a real lot,

and to the people saying **** about medals i believe they announced a bit back they were going to add hutball medals but i havnt seen anything said about it in a while,

they are at least aware of the fact that they should be there.

yesterday i was running for a score and BAM blown off the ramps...BAM locked down and taking serious FF...I got the pass off just as I was dying to a guy up by the score line and later the same person tossed one as he was getting locked down for me to score. It was great being on a PUG that was throwing the ball as much as we were. It is a rare thing.

And to everyone yelling PASS THE BALL...when i am up in the air spinning, frozen, stunned etc. i wish i could but when you are locked down you can't throw the ball.

Only ****** would yell WHY DIDN'T YOU PASS while watching you stun locked and not help/shield/heal/taunt/SOMETHING.

Edited by Trineda
removed inflammatory word