flashpiont groups ?

alessander

because im play mmo for first time , i want to ask .

1) can i play flashpiont in single ( with my companion ) ?

2) i do not play too much , i play about 1 hour or one hour and half every day and maybe i do not play at all and i dont play in specific time , so do i have to stay with groups when play flashpiont , ( i mean loginout when i want ) ?

Edited by alessander

1. Well, technically yes, but you shouldn't without a group or else they will be too difficult.

2. Again, technically you CAN, but you shouldn't, because that's just mean to leave your group during a Flashpoint.

i try to track flashpiont mission but nothing show up in the map ?

Edited by alessander

because im play mmo for first time , i want to ask .

1) can i play flashpiont in single ( with my companion ) ?

2) i do not play too much , i play about 1 hour or one hour and half every day and maybe i do not play at all and i dont play in specific time , so do i have to stay with groups when play flashpiont , ( i mean loginout when i want ) ?

Soloing Falshpoints at their appropriate group levels is nearly impossible even with a companion, though doing it with one other player and their companion is doable - just expect wipes and big repair bills. If solo time is all you have, I'd quest until you were maybe 4 or 5 levels above the flashpoint's recommended 2-player group level before giving them a try. For flashpoints like Esseles and Black Talon, you could probably solo them (with difficulty) at level 14 or 15 if you're geared well, and can cc & focus fire individual targets in tandem with your pet. Having a pet that either tanks or heals is a big help too. Even then, you can expect some wipes at the main bosses. Edited by GalacticKegger