Love the New WZ

DarthSabreth

Hi BW i just wanted to take the time and say i love the new WZ, its fun and it is exciting. My only issue is i've only got to play it once in the 5 hours that i have been playing today....... we keep getting NC HB NC HB VS ......... is there any way that you could try to mix up what everyone is getting so we dont get the same wzs over and over and over ECT?

While there is a small complaint... it appears that this post has an over all positive feel and that leads me to believe you're on the wrong forums.

These are not the forums you're looking for...

All joking aside... glad to hear it. Looking forward to getting home and trying it myself.

Do you think 10-49 PvP is the best PvP there is in this game? I haven't played this warzone but the answer to this question will give me an idea of if it sucks or is fun.

I personally love 10-49 pvp on alts, but its all a matter of perspective / who you group up with / whether or not they do the objectives ECT.

It can be very painful if you go up against premades / twinked out toons.

Played it 4 times this evening (3 normal, 1 ranked). Its quite funny if you ninja cap the only enemy node right after the timer hit 0. Pretty fun map for shadows/sin.

My only complaint are the orbs. It takes too long to grab them compared to the fokus you will get once you try to bring it to your base.

On a side note: Seems like everyone/most on my server (Jar'kai) goes for the left side (aka natural alderaan node) - anyone else expierencing this?

Edited by Graziell

Honestly, the wz is ok at best. Did we really need another wz with a guarding point? It is loads of fun to sit there and possibly do nothing an entire wz. Would a deathmatch/king of the hill match really that hard to make? Most ppl want to fight and this wz wont bring back players that i know.

Honestly, the wz is ok at best. Did we really need another wz with a guarding point? It is loads of fun to sit there and possibly do nothing an entire wz. Would a deathmatch/king of the hill match really that hard to make? Most ppl want to fight and this wz wont bring back players that i know.

Whew I was starting to think all the whiners left the game....thanks for relieving my fears.

I like everything on this wz. But tell me, why wz begins with a jump to bottom ? Usually with small damage (same thing happens with voidstar second spawn area...). :(

Why make things difficult?.. :rolleyes:

I was asking myself the same thing, seems like most of the jump points in WZ's give you some damage.