how to get trooper helmets????

CaptainBly

From the Taral V flashpoint trailer, the trooper in the video has the exact same helmet I have. Its level 19+ only to wear, and I got it at Taris at some vendor named Big Ji I think. But trust me bro you will never find legit trooper helmets at Fort Garnik or Coruscant...well you may find one on coruscant but I dont think you will, my best advice is do Heroics and Flashpoints they give good trooper gear.

From the Taral V flashpoint trailer, the trooper in the video has the exact same helmet I have. Its level 19+ only to wear, and I got it at Taris at some vendor named Big Ji I think. But trust me bro you will never find legit trooper helmets at Fort Garnik or Coruscant...well you may find one on coruscant but I dont think you will, my best advice is do Heroics and Flashpoints they give good trooper gear.

Thats were I got mine too. The only helmet I've found so far. Haven't done any flashpoints or heroics yet.

• 2 months later...
Are there any clone helmets like the ones in the trailer?? Im a level 9 and havent found a single helmet much less a clone looking one

I think you get your first helmet at one of the later class story missions on Coruscant, but it is rather ugly and you might not want to give it to Aric (not even if you do not like him).

On Taris I think there are two quests that give/can give a helmet. One is resembling a flying saucer landing on your head (resembles a bit the silly hats the guards of Leia's ship are wearing in the first movie), the other I believe is actually a closed helmet like you are looking for. It is a reward for one of the bonus missions if I remember correctly (or maybe it was one of the very early missions on Nar Shaddaa, I am not sure about that anymore).

And yes, Hammer Station flashpoint has a rare good one dropping too.

The first real, fully enclosing helmet available for Troopers is on Taris. For 8.5k credits, you get from the heavy armor vendor a helmet with this squarish visor cover thingie. Reminds me a bit of Commander Cody's helmet with visor.

At early-mid 20s, Armormechs can craft a helmet, but it looks pretty ugly, IMO. Makes you look like a platypus. It's horrible, IMO, because AFAIK from Armormech crafting, they can only make those platypus-faced helmets until about Tier 3 (for roughly Lv37 or 38).

From about Lv29+, then you start seeing somewhat better helmets.

But really, the helmets people want to go for are from mid Lv30+, specifically 39+.

It's a bit sorry that you can't get even a half-decent looking helmet for more than half the level development of your Trooper.

Edited by LemmingLeader

Crafted level 37 helmets look like these. They are white with grey/black. However the Defence Power one, comes in gold/orange with gold reflecting visor!!! (looks awesome)

You also get tonnes of premium (green) or prototype (blue) at Balmora same looking ones.

My Vanguard looks awesome atm, in the Defence Power set. And is shame can't keep up the design model until 50. :(

Late level armours look awefull (pvp gear also) to say the least. And please if someone knows if there are any similar looking orange schematics for level 50s/Armortech 400 let me know.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Can anybody tell me where I can find him

Can anybody tell me where I can find him

That info is out of date. They changed all the operations and mostly those helmets don't drop. If you want a covered helmet off the bat, go to the Legacy gear vender on the fleet(first guy On the left in the gear vendors right next to the LvL 10 vendor) or there's another on Courscant near the Senate canton.

That info is out of date. They changed all the operations and mostly those helmets don't drop. If you want a covered helmet off the bat, go to the Legacy gear vender on the fleet(first guy On the left in the gear vendors right next to the LvL 10 vendor) or there's another on Courscant near the Senate canton.

Thanks. If you hadnt replied I would have wasted hours searching Taris:p