Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kephass: WTH ... There's some Doomed Lemmings gathering into my domain! Someone care to explain what THEY are doing here?!

Colonel Vorgath: *while grunting and panting* Don't look at me, can't you see I'm about to be tagged as DoA'ed!

Kephass: Firebrand! Stormcaller! I thought you guys had new and improved repairs done to up your tankiness?

Firebrand: We did! We stopped the first Ascension wave mostly...

Stormcaller: ... but then another wave came in! You never said anything about facing two waves of them!

Kephass: TOTH! ZORN!!!! RIP THEM APART!

*crickets*

Kephass: TOTH!

*more crickets*

Kephass: ZORRRRRRRRN!

*more crickets followed by a Kephass sigh*

Kephass: Anyone want to tell me WTH Toth and Zorn are. They were suppose to be guarding the gates in the first place.

Colonel Vorgath: Um, Boss... apparently they are special guests at a party and can't perform their duties at the present moment.

Kephass: Was that intended to be some kind of a joke?! They are suppose to be throwing ROCKS at anyone that dares to show their faces here! That is their purpose. I will not listen to this foul nonsense. Who said they could attend a party! Do you have any kind of proof to support your claim?!

Firebrand: *coughs uncomfortably*

Stormcaller: Just give the picture to him, Firebrand. We'll find some other blackmail material to use.

Firebrand: Fine... transmitting!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2nrm3wi.jpg <----Click Here to Receive Transmission.

Kephass: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!

Sounds like a lot of folks were having fun terrorizing NiM EC last night! Those poor bastards *coughs* uh I mean bosses didn't see what was coming when they messed with Begeren Colony server. I wouldn't of wanted to be them. :p

Grats on the kills guys and girls!

Edited by Desiirea

Updates. Nice work everyone. Welcome to the thread The Jedi Order. Looking forward to seeing some more progress from ya. Be sure to give those NM a shot. I'd recommend EV first, its easier. KP NM you might run into some issues.

Sorry on the slow updates. Net has been intermittent. Had some rain over the weekend and was knocked out. Verizon doesn't really know where the problem is. Has an idea its on the main cable. Got a tech coming out Tuesday to hopefully replace it. Its been acting up even in good weather so we'll see. Hopefully it all gets taken care of in one day and they don't pull a Verizon and dink me around. They aren't my ISP but they own the lines in the area.

Thanks. Yeah we've got one of our teams prepping for it. Think they said they'd try it on Sunday. Our other group doesn't run as heavily so they're still working on 5/5 TFB HM. They may do it but its up to a vote right now.

My net issues resolved. Last guy finally did his job and found the wires that were weathered and rusted badly. Almost coming apart in his hands.

Edited by SojournerNC

Happy Thanksgiving,

DoA will be taking a 24-hour break from raiding, kudos to those who still raid during thanksgiving...

*cough* Doomed Lemming *cough*

Also congrats on El Elyon completing TfB HM, DoA sends her regards.

Warm regards and happy holidays,

Kenji

Happy Thanksgiving,

DoA will be taking a 24-hour break from raiding, kudos to those who still raid during thanksgiving...

*cough* Doomed Lemming *cough*

Also congrats on El Elyon completing TfB HM, DoA sends her regards.

Warm regards and happy holidays,

Kenji

Have a great Thanksgiving, Kenji. ^_^

Figured I'd help out a little. Doomed lemmings has only Gone 3/4 in EC NiM as of 11/2712 (day I'm posting) and doomed lemmings has downed 4/5 Bosses in 16man HM TFB. Threid posted photoshopped picture as he mentioned. Shortbus has also yet to set foot into EC NiM, you most likely got that confused when I posted for ASB. Which I also tank for. Regarding Doomed lemming being 4/4 EC NiM they're not haha, they said they were server first to attempt on him. Both of ASB's raid groups are 3/4 btw. That's all from me, figured I would clear up some false entries ^_^ Edited by JamesBalla

Figured I'd help out a little. Doomed lemmings has only Gone 3/4 in EC NiM as of 11/2712 (day I'm posting) and doomed lemmings has downed 4/5 Bosses in 16man HM TFB. Threid posted photoshopped picture as he mentioned. Shortbus has also yet to set foot into EC NiM, you most likely got that confused when I posted for ASB. Which I also tank for. Regarding Doomed lemming being 4/4 EC NiM they're not haha, they said they were server first to attempt on him. Both of ASB's raid groups are 3/4 btw. That's all from me, figured I would clear up some false entries ^_^

Much appreciated.

Guys stop it with the messing around. I know your excited and I'm glad you are making progress but enough. I'm gonna start removing folks if you keep posting false updates. I don't want to come on here to a find kiddie fights breaking out over who beat what before what. I'm posting the server first for now cause they are relevant but if you continue this I will remove those notes and there will be no more recording of server first anything.

We do appreciate you maintaining the thread Arashi, I'll try to keep the jokes a bit more low key. :p Can't speak for the others though. Like when Thried(Ascension) posts DL fakes, and Denetrin(Ascension) denounces them, and Red'muir(Ascension) complains about Ascension being trolled. :p

Oh, and Doomed Lemmings reporting Server First Dreadtooth 3 stacks. Pics

Edited by DuelRich