<REIGN>Empire - recruiting active players for 6.0

Terro_Fett

Who we are:

<REIGN> is one of the oldest standing guilds in the game. Founded in 2010, many of our players date back to the SWTOR Open Beta. We were a dominating guild on the Jung Ma server since the game's initial launch.

Now merged onto the Star Forge server we are excited to experience everything the new expansion has to offer. We have a fully unlocked Guild Ship complete with all the staples (GTN, banks, etc) and a Discord server for scheduling events or just socializing.

What we are looking for:

We are accepting players of off all experience levels and playstyles, whether you are Casual, Hardcore, or somewhere in-between. Our leadership consists of a core of highly skilled and experienced players with multiple NiM title runs under our belt from previous expansions and we are looking to hit the ground running in 6.0.

We host daily GF Ops groups on a first come, first served basis, and have a Progression team doing Veteran/Master Ops on Wed/Thurs - 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST. We currently run 8-man Operations but have also done 16-mans in the past. We are looking for skilled players to grow our roster with the intent of moving into 16-man content again for 6.0.

If you are interested in joining you can either leave a message here, reach out to me in-game (Deloth Vyrr), or feel free to to pop into our discord server: https://discord.gg/ksPQQdJ.

Edited by Terro_Fett

UPDATE

We have have a few open spots left to fill out our 16-man progression Ops team. We are currently recruiting Healers and DPS.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs - 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST. Contact me in-game or on Discord (see original post for contact info) if interested.

Edited by Terro_Fett

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned to the game, for the expansion. Haven't played seriously since release, but I'm really getting back into it now. I main Sorc heals and am definitely interested. I also have for sure 1 other friend, and maybe 2 more (if I can get them to play) that would be coming with me.

Hit me up in game. Thanks.

IGN: Cooterbug