Nerf this nerf that!

heikaze

Why everytime I look at the pvp forum its filled with nerf this and nerf that, this class is OP because I failed to play it and other players does it better than me so it hurts my ego.

Thus I turn to forum and ask for any and all classes that I don't play to be nerfed.

First it was crying about the OP, the patch have not even been released yet. And there already countless topics about nerfing Mercs/Comm and Sorcerer/Sage.

Get a clue, if your better than the other person. You will come out on top in a fight.

Any argument about same gear and same skills, this class will beat another class is invalid. Because people are more skillfull than others, and will have better gear than another. This is how the world works. Get use to it.

except that I can't shine if I am stunned while I get killed...no amount of player skill will save you from a stunlock death

First, the resolve system works for me 100 percent. Everytime resolve is full, CC DOES NOTwork.

Secondly, if you are CCed. Its not due to how OP a class is, now is it? Its more due to your position in the fight and how you use your CC breaker isn't it? A tip for you, try not blowing your CC breaker so early. Watch and see if another is used, and use it on the second one. If you are focused during the CC, then it would be a good time to use it.

CC can be applied by everyone, if your team is good they can use thier CC to help you out.

EDIT: Im going to assume you are implying "stunlock" toward the OP class. Just going to throw some numbers out for you. Before the patch, Hidden Strike was the OP class opening if you didn't know, knockdown for 3 seconds and fills reslove bar to full. All classes have a FOUR second stun, so if your stating about "stunlock", other classes can acutally stun more, because thier stun does not fill resolve and can apply another CC afterwards.

Edited by heikaze