Who else creates a backstory for their character?

FortuneHost

K'azhmyr was a Nightsister that was enslaved by the Empire during their occupation of Dathomir (my own head-canon, not facts of actual canon.)

[...]

I know this ignores a lot of the real canon of the Nightsisters, but yea, it's my own head-canon and not imposed on anyone but myself.

Heh, i have a duo (not related) that i decided come from Dathomir, too, but nothing about Nightsisters. Dathomir was still largely unexplored by the Republic in the time period the movies depict (quite a few centuries after the game's era), so i chose to have these two come from the unexplored areas, so... no Nightsisters.

They come from a network of small towns and villages on another continent, largely peaceful, the people do have some tech, but no industrial operations to go on a big technological project. They are descendants of a crashed colonization expedition way back when, before Sith were even a thing. Force sensitives are usually trained as shamans and sages.My two characters are both shamans (shamaness? they're female)

One day a freighter came down with an emergency, and landed not far from a village. The villagers offered hospitality, helped as they could while they listened to stories of the worlds beyond with great fascination. They heard of two great "empires" constantly at war, each claiming to be right in their ways. There was much interest to learn about these "empires", but the elders hesitated to ask for people to go learn about them. My two characters stood up and volunteered to go, one to the empire called, well, "The Empire", and the other to the other empire, the one called "The Republic".

And so they are, strangers in a strange land, caught up in the happenings of the greater galaxy.

(This ended up quite a bit longer than i expected.)

I forgot to mention: one is a sorceress, the other a consular (caster, not melee).

Edited by TikkyLightmaker

• 2 years later...