"Cannot be interrupted" means what exactly?

Kadin

On my Guardian, Blade Dance specifically states that it can't be interrupted but I've watched 3 times just now how it specifically does get interrupted from NPCs that I'm fighting. I'll start the ability and then something like a Killik on Alderaan will interrupt me and it shows 'interrupted' where the ability was channeling. Is the tooltip text wrong or am I missing something here? Same goes for my Jugg...

Please ELI5 cause I'm not getting this.

On my Guardian, Blade Dance specifically states that it can't be interrupted but I've watched 3 times just now how it specifically does get interrupted from NPCs that I'm fighting. I'll start the ability and then something like a Killik on Alderaan will interrupt me and it shows 'interrupted' where the ability was channeling. Is the tooltip text wrong or am I missing something here? Same goes for my Jugg...

If you move or activate another ability while using Blade Dance, that will still interrupt it. If you get pushed, pulled, knocked down, stunned, or otherwise incapacitated while using Blade Dance, that will still interrupt it.

"Cannot be interrupted" basically just means that it is immune to any moves which specifically and only interrupt casting. So it's basically only good for PvP where every enemy will have access to their class's version of Force Kick.

Hrm... alright well yeah that makes sense I guess. I just see 'Cannot be interrupted' and then 'interrupted' when I use it so my brain is like... what the hell? Think that tooltip could use a rewrite. Edited by Kadin

It means that no matter how much Kanye West may want to intervene, you will be able to finish