Ziost: Death of a World

Sportiva

So I have been trying to get all macrobinocular locations from a single spot since this quest was introduced ... I've never been able to get the location to the far northeast.

Is it possible to get all 5 locations from one spot or is this my White Whale?

I've managed to get 4, but never 5, from the one spot. The last one which you get to after the bike ride appears to me to be on the other side of the map, would be very interested to see how people can get that one :) (from the same location as the others) Edited by DarkTergon

Is there a particular reason to scan them from one spot - like an achievement, etc - or is this just for grins?

For me it is convenience. But I would not be surprised if someone out there cackled maniacally whilst scanning all five locations.

"HA, hahahaha! They said it could not be done, but I proved them wrong! I proved them all wrong! Now they will have to recognize my genius!"

I mean. It is possible.

Edited by ceryxp

For me it is convenience. But I would not be surprised if someone out there cackled maniacally whilst scanning all five locations.

"HA, hahahaha! They said it could not be done, but I proved them wrong! I proved them all wrong! Now they will have to recognize my genius!"

I mean. It is possible.

lol, anything is possible in this game. I normally just scan the four, at the big battletank thingy, and leave the last till I finish the mount mission, it stops right at the 5th place anyway. Not sure scanning all 5 in the one location would make much of a difference, but I'll check it out....just so I can laugh manically ;)

Is there a particular reason to scan them from one spot - like an achievement, etc - or is this just for grins?

EDIT: Btw, I normally scan 4 of them from one spot and get the 5th at the end of the bike ride.

This is some of the best content that SWTOR has to offer.