Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zenith fanclub

Gilt
03.02.2012 , 12:30 PM | #11
I very much want Zenith as my Sage's romance partner (well other than my RL husband lol) - I like that cranky, tough personality, his dry humor cracks me up - I wasn't happy on my Commando until I had Aric Jorgan in a leopard print thong professing his undying love

As much as I want to like Felix - I can't stand his personality. I've taken to calling him Lieutenant Stupid - and consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest. Maybe they will throw us a bone and open up that possibility one of these days.

AetherShanty
03.02.2012 , 12:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilt View Post
I very much want Zenith as my Sage's romance partner (well other than my RL husband lol) - I like that cranky, tough personality, his dry humor cracks me up - I wasn't happy on my Commando until I had Aric Jorgan in a leopard print thong professing his undying love

As much as I want to like Felix - I can't stand his personality. I've taken to calling him Lieutenant Stupid - and consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest. Maybe they will throw us a bone and open up that possibility one of these days.
This is what we're all hoping! "consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest" ditto

I don't even speak to Iresso...don't want to have to disappoint him...

kulykat
03.03.2012 , 03:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherShanty View Post
This is what we're all hoping! "consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest" ditto

I don't even speak to Iresso...don't want to have to disappoint him...
I do the same thing. I don't want to talk to Iresso at all.

My fangirly hormones were going so crazy I ended up starting a fanfic purely to satisfy the need for some Zenith actions! (check it out, it's the only Zenith oriented one on FF.net ... last time I checked)

Mirandel
03.03.2012 , 07:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kulykat View Post

My fangirly hormones were going so crazy I ended up starting a fanfic purely to satisfy the need for some Zenith actions! (check it out, it's the only Zenith oriented one on FF.net ... last time I checked)
Could you post a direct link, please?

kulykat
03.11.2012 , 04:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirandel View Post
Could you post a direct link, please?
Link to fanfic.

I don't update it often, but I do have some rather grand and amusing plans for it

Nyctanessa
03.11.2012 , 07:23 AM | #16
Link to fanfic.

I don't update it often, but I do have some rather grand and amusing plans for it
JOY! *skedaddles to read*
You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Ilayas
03.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #17
I really really wanted Zenith to be a romance option because Iresso didn't do anything for me and I think it'd be gosh darn hilarious to watch him try and hit on me.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Mirandel
03.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #18
Link to fanfic.

Thanks!!

Minniyar
03.12.2012 , 08:12 AM | #19
Bam, said the lady! Sign me up for the Zenitih Fanclub! And like another poster, I've started a Zenith-based fanfic but I haven't posted it yet--largely cause none of my friends who do my beta reading have finished the Consular story and so are avoiding spoilers... which my story is full of...

ikinai
03.12.2012 , 09:56 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kalarigamerchic View Post
I love seeing the replies and I agree about him being good dps to. I have him geared out been hunting mod pieces for him studying how to raise his effectiveness with cunning and not taking the pieces offered in end rewards unless they are modifiable. He almost has as much mod gear as my sage. His helmet, top body armor gloves and riffle are all modified gear so I can upgrade them at leisure and use my planet tokens to do so after I get my gear done. It helps him do more damage and keeps the focus off my sage depending on how I position us.

Im currently running around Corelia with him and hes in imperial butt kicking heaven lol.
Being a smuggler type, he does well with skill mods and armorings, now as a smuggler main, I'll tell you that all the skill mods and armorings from planet tokens are in the same vein as resolve mods. If they are available, they will most likely be a level or two behind. If you want the best available for him, you'll need to find someone who can craft the current level version ones. Stack him up with crit and surge and you should be good, and of course the cunning, can't have snark without cunning

Sadly, I haven't had much time with him yet as I just got him last night before I went to bed. I'll need to get him some nice gear made tonight, and a new artifact barrel made.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.