Where to go for PVP?

jimthewest

I've been trying to find PVP areas that aren't just the warzones. I'm on the PVP instance in Star Forge, and I've tried going to Outlaw Den and Black Hole etc to try and find other players but they always seem abandoned. Do people just not use these areas? Am I going at the wrong times or am I just doing something stupid?

The Open World PvP you're looking for is not a favored mode by and large. About the only time you have a chance at it (due to people being present) is on Ilum during the Gree Event in the PvP area. Even there, most people are just trying to do the missions that need to be done in that area and consider actual PvP to be a hindrance.

The game’s prealpha engine has always prevented full scale WPvP unfortunately, and the little bit of WPvP that did exist was killed off when bw removed PvP/PvE server designations and made PvP instances in every server instead, making it a lot easier for people to avoid it altogether Edited by VaceDemon

There is PvP. It is structured and voluntary. You can queue for it through the Activities menu item. The unstructured, free-for-all PvP area in Tatooine (called Outlaw’s Den) is still available but almost nobody goes there for PvP.

The best bet for such Open World, always on PvP is to switch to the PvP instance (of any map/location including Tatooine); there one gets to start PvP whenever and wherever one feels like it.

Edited by mike_carton