MMO Business

Stickiboom

I need to ask a question about MMO's. If I wanted to start a business, where customers come in with their game logub information and play with their friends. While also having food and drinks outside the computer area. Would I need a special license from the game developers to do this.:D:D

In most states you will need to get some form of a restaurant license to serve refreshments. You will also be subject to health inspections.

There may be some jurisdictions which will wave certain requirements so long as all of the food and beverages are pre-packaged (a can of soda vs a soda fountain)

There is a joint like this in my city. According to their advertisements, they have the latest in game hardware and stuff. I think they cater to a crowd that can't afford the more expensive hardware and to people who like playing games but want to get out of the house to do it.

I have never been to one of these establishments because I prefer to play at home. However, they seem to be doing a decent business.

Good luck to you!

I need to ask a question about MMO's. If I wanted to start a business, where customers come in with their game logub information and play with their friends. While also having food and drinks outside the computer area. Would I need a special license from the game developers to do this.:D:D

Google 'PC Bang in Korea.' Bang means room in Korean and not BANG as Westerners would initially see it as. PC Bang are very popular.