cheat karagga run conquest

darkzannah

hello I would like to know if the run karagga will be nerf because we see on the fleet on the empire side and rpu mounts all day run karagga to kill the mobs before the 1st boss, and reset the phase. all this to win conquests and make big scores in the guilds. it becomes tiresome the other operations fp or pvp are less prized by the players because report less xp conquered. in 20 min it's 100000k with a good group to what I heard on the fleet, so why given conquest objectives when it is enough to do karaga run and kill mobs, pliz nerfer the run it kills the game and his interest

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People were doing this and probably still are unless that one got nerfed, was Temple of Sacrifice, or it might have been the Ravagers, either way... They were doing the same thing, kill everything until the first boss, exit area and reset phase. Personally, I see nothing wrong with this, if this is how they want to spend their time and subscription fee, that's on them, I'll pass, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Having only boss encounters and the completion of the Operation garner conquest points would negate this and probably be in the best interest of the guilds trying to place on the leader boards.

Edited by Pirana

Given that for some, conquest is a competition, having one activity be so much more profitable than all the others does indeed break the system. So, it would be best to nerf it or players will feel forced to run it to remain competitive. Edited by Nemmar

they take advantage of the system in loop without making the objectives, bioware and ea should do something because it harms the games, and to make that kp run that has no interest in putting conquered objectives, and that the dev seek to make a full game, if the players are looking to conquer without asking the objectives. one thing it is and fun to loop kp run for hours, none apart from winning conquests and being the first or the first in the guilds for conquests. for my part if it continues like this i will deguilder all my characters and play solo, because player in guild to make kp run it has no interest for me

I would be bioware I will put a cd for all the members of a farm group to make them think, like 1 to 4 hours. you stuff one and if you don't kill the first boss you have a delay of 1 to 4 hours as for the fp, it will make the farmer think

I don't see that happening and it might be too time consuming for them to code, no idea on that one though, I'm not a programmer. Just remove all conquest points as I mentioned earlier, or lower the points to just a handful to where it becomes irrelevant to farm.

This is another area that the devs dropped the ball on by not looking at the big picture.

yes but that false game between those which the kp farm which are very numerous and more and more numerous and which make figures has 1 million to see 2 or more and those which make the objectives of conquests. for me it is cheating that does not encourage players to get involved in the game. They are farming like poor Korean or Chinese players. if this continues, it is better not to update to set targets for conquests, just do kp. I don't give Bioware a long time to think about a solution for this mass farming because it kills the interest of the game which was being reborn

I know how to fix it! DONT F PLAY.

do you think if there wouldnt be KP, big guilds and active players couldnt farm enough CQ??

I farmed like 1 mil+ without KP back in december. Imagine 10-20-30 players farmin for like 500k-1mil without it. Now with KP they just hit 2-3 mil per week. SOOO MUCH HUH?

Id say KP farm is good opportunity for small or casual guilds to hit CQ rewards. Even for solo-only guilds.

Anyway IMHO KP farm should exist. (do ya remember kp farm in 2014? didnt see much whine, Its always funny to see how newcomers whine about stuff that existed like ages).

Since SWTOR end-game is total boredom and space barbie fest - to farm something not quite bad idea. It keeps players busy (lvlin and gearin alts) and specially SUBS.

Edited by Alekerro

hello I would like to know if the run karagga will be nerf because we see on the fleet on the empire side and rpu mounts all day run karagga to kill the mobs before the 1st boss, and reset the phase. all this to win conquests and make big scores in the guilds. it becomes tiresome the other operations fp or pvp are less prized by the players because report less xp conquered. in 20 min it's 100000k with a good group to what I heard on the fleet, so why given conquest objectives when it is enough to do karaga run and kill mobs, pliz nerfer the run it kills the game and his interest

Devs probably never knew about this exploit till you posted on it. Expect a fix in the next 6 months. Anytime people secretly grind activities for fun and someone tells on them it gets nerfed.

Devs probably never knew about this exploit till you posted on it. Expect a fix in the next 6 months. Anytime people secretly grind activities for fun and someone tells on them it gets nerfed.

The bad grammar is throwing me off. The karagga grind is back? I'd say I agreed, but the best way to grind tech frags is to stealth RR and they havent nerfed that yet o.O

The bad grammar is throwing me off. The karagga grind is back? I'd say I agreed, but the best way to grind tech frags is to stealth RR and they havent nerfed that yet o.O

I guess he is mad this grind gives the best conquest points. If I followed it right. He wasn't talking about frags etc. Basically people are doing the least activity to get the most conquest points, you know, as they always do lol.

People always going to do the least work for the most reward.

That's the problem with BW they always have these issues where 90% of the stuff you supposed to do either sucks or isn't worth doing compared to 10% other activities that usually aren't fun either but they faster and give most reward.

Edited by Lhancelot

That's the problem with BW they always have these issues where 90% of the stuff you supposed to do either sucks or isn't worth doing compared to 10% other activities that usually aren't fun either but they faster and give most reward.

Two errors in the above:

* The implication that this is a special problem that BioWare has is nonsense. All MMORPGs have it, although BioWare are, perhaps, a little slower at countering it than most.

* It's more like 99% and 1%.

Two errors in the above:

* The implication that this is a special problem that BioWare has is nonsense. All MMORPGs have it, although BioWare are, perhaps, a little slower at countering it than most.

Oh fine, split hairs and play semantics if you will. You then even admit they are bad when you add the caveat ""Bioware are perhaps a little slower at countering it than most" adding credence to my statement.

We can be honest here; this game has been ran poorly and continues to be ran poorly.

Anthem is a reflection of how poor they manage, it seems to be a mirrored reflection of SWTOR when you read reviews and it's criticisms. In fact, you probably could substitute SWTOR in place of "Anthem" on all the Anthem reviews and you might just think the article/review was originally written for SWTOR and not Anthem.

I guess people like to blame EA for BW's missteps, I do not.

All eras end though and the BW gaming era ended long ago we just didn't know it then. They had a great run, and even in what some consider failure they turned a gigantic profit it seems from SWTOR, when all said and done.

Hopefully some day, a new game will come out and blow our socks off, like the original EQ1 or Ultima did, or DaoC, etc. The lack of imagination with game developers is depressing though, I mean with the technology so cutting edge now you'd think making dreams and imaginings a gaming reality would be easier than ever!

Creating immersive, winding mythical worlds as a playground for massive numbers of players seems to be a past interest in gamers and developers alike which is sad.

Oh well, I guess I ought to feel good about the fact I got to experience gaming when it first began, I got to experience the entering of a new, immersive virtual world that was new to everyone else, too. We were pioneers in those older games, and never knew it.

It's not an exploit at all you are killing mobs that give points I think you need to learn what an exploit is.

Two errors in the above:

What was the point of even posting this? Someone threw out arbitrary numbers as an example, and unless you have definitive proof to back your numbers, you're doing the same thing. Your posts are usually well informed, but posting this is borderline nonsense.

Edited by Pirana

It's not an exploit at all you are killing mobs that give points I think you need to learn what an exploit is.

I mean "exploit" more as in finding an easy way to accomplish something, not so much a cheating exploit. Sorry if you were confused.

@Pirana, lol I thought the same thing tbh with Steve's post. I just think he got emotional and it showed which is rare for him, being a cynic and all. :) I forgive him.

What was the point of even posting this? Someone threw out arbitrary numbers as an example, and unless you have definitive proof to back your numbers, you're doing the same thing. Your posts are usually well informed, but posting this is borderline nonsense.

My post was meant as a commentary on the *very* small number of things that people talk about spamming, mostly just:

* Hammer Station

* Red Reaper

* (Apparently) the beginning of KP.

My post was meant as a commentary on the *very* small number of things that people talk about spamming, mostly just:

* Hammer Station

* Red Reaper

* (Apparently) the beginning of KP.

*Athiss

*Kuat Drive Yards

*Cademimu

Honestly the "Flashpoint Guild Rally 1" objective is probably the fastest, easiest points in the system, but it's repeatable only once per day, per account.