Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

Wilgard

Anybody else having difficulty logging into their characters? I cannot get onto my characters on Star Forge that are located inside of strongholds, but I am capable of logging into characters that are located outside of phases. A couple of my guildmates are reporting similar issues as well.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! Noticed that as well, now that I think about it. Was able to log onto 1 character so far, but none of my others. Something funky going on. Friend of mine is experiencing the same Edited by zannne

I also can't log onto characters that are in my SH, I also can not enter my SH from Dantooine or fleet atm on any character that wasn't in my SH. (I discovered this before I realized I couldn't log into characters in my SH)

On satele shan as well. I currently have over 14 characters stuck on Nar Shaddaa Stronghold. I am unable to log into these characters for some reason plus i am unable to transport to Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with any other characters either.

Yeah, I can't go to my stronghold. Or I think I am there but not there. I am hitting invisible walls where I tried to travel from like I am inside the stronghold's boundaries.

Additional: Now I cannot go anywhere after trying to transfer to the stronghold. I can't even log the character out. The game is now stuck.

Edited by battycoda

I am currently unable to travel to my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Clicking the button to travel appears to do nothing, and then the game behaves as if my connection dropped. I am unable to interact with anything, and I hit invisible walls if I attempt to move more than a short distance from where I attempted to travel to the stronghold. Restarting the game allows me to log into that character again, but I end up in the hanger on fleet.

Additionally, I am unable to log into any character which was last logged out inside the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. I get an endless loading screen.

This it happening on the Satele Shan server. The other strongholds appear to be working correctly for now.

This had been going on for hours now and has yet to be acknowledged by the devs. It seems to have started when the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event started. The worst part is all but one of my characters is in my stronghold and if you try to log into them you just get kicked (after a few minutes) to the character selection screen.

I am having this issue on all toons in all strongholds. I was in tatooine stronghold decorating when it acted like it froze on me so I logged out and rebooted the client, to only end up in dantooine not able to move because it does freeze you and when you select to go to any stronghold, it acts as if its sending you there but never reaches the loading screen and thus forcing you to log out of the game for the day as you cant do anything ingame. What have you guys at SWTOR done to your own game, it is almost now 100% UNPLAYABLE!

Same, on Star Forge and Satele Shan servers, can't log in to characters and get kicked back to the character selection screen BUT can log in to Darth Malgus normally.

Update: Can now log in to Satele Shan but not Star Forge.

Edited by Astromancy
Update

I am currently unable to travel to my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Clicking the button to travel appears to do nothing, and then the game behaves as if my connection dropped. I am unable to interact with anything, and I hit invisible walls if I attempt to move more than a short distance from where I attempted to travel to the stronghold. Restarting the game allows me to log into that character again, but I end up in the hanger on fleet.

Additionally, I am unable to log into any character which was last logged out inside the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. I get an endless loading screen.

This it happening on the Satele Shan server. The other strongholds appear to be working correctly for now.

I am not able to go to ANY stronghold or log into any character that was logged out inside a stronghold. I have 12 toons. Only 1 can be logged in because I left the game in a rush last time I played and logged out while still on a planet instead of going to the stronghold. If not for that, I would not even be able to log into the game.

Same issue on The Leviathan.

Impossible to log my empire characters who are in Dromund Kass stronghold. (others who are on planets but out of strongholds can connect).

But I can log my republic characters who are in Coruscant stronghold.

I hope this may help to find the bug and fix it.

Good luck :)

My experiences are much the same same on Star Forge. I can't travel to strongholds from planets. I can't travel to planets from other planets via the Galaxy Map either. I hit the button, nothing happens. I have been able to log into a few of my characters that are in strongholds, but I can't get them to exit those strongholds by any means (Galaxy Map, exit menu, etc.). Once I try to switch characters after trying to leave a stronghold, the game hangs on the splash screen infinitely and I have to force quit from Task Manager.

This has been going on for hours and we've heard nothing from a yellow name. Shame on you, EA.

Edited by AscendingSky