Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why aren't Weapons a Part of Outfit Designer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why aren't Weapons a Part of Outfit Designer?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elemutation
05.10.2017 , 02:09 PM | #1
Is there a specific reason for it? I really don't see why not.

Lionflash
05.10.2017 , 02:12 PM | #2
I don't think they gave the exact reason.

I'd imagine they would have if it was as simple as the rest of the outfit, but I imagine something about the code makes it not so simple.

TUXs
05.10.2017 , 02:17 PM | #3
My money is waiting to be spent on this feature...PLEASE add this!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

kodrac
05.10.2017 , 02:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
My money is waiting to be spent on this feature...PLEASE add this!!!
Shut up and take my money!

CharlesBoyd
05.10.2017 , 02:54 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eli_Porter
05.10.2017 , 02:58 PM | #6
YESSS

TUXs
05.10.2017 , 02:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know
You are my hero Charles!!! It is money waiting to be printed...that's how you justify getting it approved this year
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Jagaimee
05.10.2017 , 03:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
You serious? That is so cool! Thanks a ton for letting us know about that!
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

WelbyWars
05.10.2017 , 03:10 PM | #9
I thought maybe it was an add on,...like an augment,..but call it 'Shell' or 'casing'.
You can mulch a weapon you like the skin of which gives you a Shell/Casing. then plop it into another like weapon.
In other games that allow cosmetic stuff,..sometimes they disable it for PvP,..so people can get an idea of what you are and what your weapon type is.

Either way,..I agree,..it would be a welcome addition.

Elemutation
05.10.2017 , 03:11 PM | #10
Wow, I didn't expect that great of a response when I started this thread. That's amazing! Glad to see that you guys are taking these things into consideration. Can't wait till this comes to fruition!!!