Down time for Double XP?

Just wondering, are they going to shut down the servers to start the Double XP weekends? If so, any patch associated with it?

There has not been any downtime announced -- so I highly doubt it will be necessary. Kinda like the gree event was the last time. DXP is all server-side -- no need to update client-side.

Patch 2.2.1 is slated for this upcoming Tuesday, so I doubt we will get anything beforehand, unless an exploit pops up.

Figured they would take the downtime to throw in the patch if there is one. Thanks for the answers though

No patch. Its a friday, they dont do patches on fridays unless its an emergency.

The function of double xp has already been installed, they are basically just switching it on (its always there, just not active, just like the gree event)

Actually I got it wrong ( again ) it starts in just under 2 hours , o well , time to do a few dailys then i guess.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Hehe... here I was going to flog you and send you to time keeping school and you ruined my mini-game by catching your mistake before me. :p

Hehe... here I was going to flog you and send you to time keeping school and you ruined my mini-game by catching your mistake before me. :p

Ha ha , yeah I'm really hopeless with BST and GMT lol, actually useless. time to watch Barry Welsh before it begins :)

A bit of a song for you Andryah.

Cheers,

BadOrb.