Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give a shout out to Oba-diah. A lowbie shadow I've had the misfortune of facing in a number of matches today and he just was relentless on fire pulls. Oba-diah is quite possibly the best fire puller in the game. Murk is awesome, but Oba-diah is just impossible to deal with in lowbie PvP. You may not even have the ball and he'll still fire pull you. It's totally spontaneous and because of it you simply can't account for them. On numerous occasions I've seen him let the ball carrier score just so he can fire pull someone else. He doesn't put up big numbers because he's fire pulling ALL THE TIME. Jaw droppingly amazing.

I'd like to give a shout out to Oba-diah. A lowbie shadow I've had the misfortune of facing in a number of matches today and he just was relentless on fire pulls. Oba-diah is quite possibly the best fire puller in the game. Murk is awesome, but Oba-diah is just impossible to deal with in lowbie PvP. You may not even have the ball and he'll still fire pull you. It's totally spontaneous and because of it you simply can't account for them. On numerous occasions I've seen him let the ball carrier score just so he can fire pull someone else. He doesn't put up big numbers because he's fire pulling ALL THE TIME. Jaw droppingly amazing.

Hate to say it, But that guy does not pllay Objectively, yah its fun to throw people in hazards but not playing Objectively doesnt count on my terms as a good player sure people can put out huge numbers in a game but in the end it depends on which team plays Objectively And Smart

Azure Blades - Reckoner - Focus Guardian

Hate to say it, But that guy does not pllay Objectively, yah its fun to throw people in hazards but not playing Objectively doesnt count on my terms as a good player sure people can put out huge numbers in a game but in the end it depends on which team plays Objectively And Smart

Azure Blades - Reckoner - Focus Guardian

Hi Reckoner, :D

I'm just giving a shout out to my nemesis in lowbie PvP, Oba-diah. If you have a problem with people giving shout outs to other players for their awesome abilities maybe you need to re-check the title of the thread. You know, this thread; the one titled "Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-Outs." I'm not here to present empirical evidence as to who the best PvPers on the server are. I'm here to give my boys, and girls, who are a real pain to play against and who demonstrate their awesome skills the mad props they deserve.

K?:rak_02:

Thnx.:rak_01:

Bai.:rak_03:

Edited by AlanShore

Hi Reckoner, :D

I'm just giving a shout out to my nemesis in lowbie PvP, Oba-diah. If you have a problem with people giving shout outs to other players for their awesome abilities maybe you need to re-check the title of the thread. You know, this thread; the one titled "Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-Outs." I'm not here to present empirical evidence as to who the best PvPers on the server are. I'm here to give my boys, and girls, who are a real pain to play against and who demonstrate their awesome skills the mad props they deserve.

K?:rak_02:

Thnx.:rak_01:

Bai.:rak_03:

Nope dont have any problem with giving shout outs to peoples nemesis, just kind of put how i look at players nemesis or not sorry if it seemed like it came out the wrong way

Soooo many people always impress me in PVP; it would take forever to list them all!

But nothing has ever cracked me up in pvp like

has, so to whoever's idea it was a few days ago: I was so amused. Axomm thought it was the most bizarre thing, haha :)

Soooo many people always impress me in PVP; it would take forever to list them all!

has, so to whoever's idea it was a few days ago: I was so amused. Axomm thought it was the most bizarre thing, haha :)

So you throw it at the other team and if they catch it their out? That seems like a fun way to play huttball.

I love huttball. And that was the best ever. There were times I couldn't even move cause I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. And if you thought being there was funny you should have been in mumble with the other eight of us. :D

So you throw it at the other team and if they catch it their out? That seems like a fun way to play huttball.

Rules of Team dodgeball:

Teams are split on either side of the area surrounding the ball and have to avoid getting hit by the ball. Each time a team successfully dodges a ball they get a point.

Rules of FFA dodgeball (HORSE): <This is much more fun>

You can move around the ramparts and the central area. If you get hit by the ball or you have the ball and miss someone you gain a letter. Once you spell out HORSE, everyone makes fun of you. When you have the ball, you must pass jump down to the ground floor before throwing it.

I want to give a shout out to Silent Council tonight. Had a very fun time queueing up with you guys. We didn't win all of our matches, but they were a blast. I don't always remember everyones name, so all of you SC guys, you rock!

Also want to throw a special shoutout to Mort aka Mortalya from Pax. He's been doing alot of stuff for community relations and he's an amazing guy. He plays a healer in game, but in RL he's got guns that would dwarf my dpsage. So he has to resort to healing or else we'd all be pwned big time.

Edited by AsiriusNazriel

I absolutely hate Huttball, but that looks like fun. :D

Just a tip to some of the people out there, seen a bit of new player aggro.

Dont scream and abuse people, sometimes they have no idea what they are doing and just trying to understand things.

We can all understand lack of communication can be tough, but no need to be an idiot about it to other players.

Its nothing major, just seen one or two people go nuts to some new players

I would just like to give a shout out to long time bud/nemesis Noland, the man is a beast and I always look up to him when it comes to healing... It makes me have a grin/smile whenever I see him in war zones, and I think he deserves a lot of respect! <3 Noland!

Ya boy Kilberto

Shout out to Panopticus, Triggle, Claws, Dizeren, Lamech and Shamaya. I think it's safe to say that a lot of shadows and assassins - myself certainly included - are constantly learning new and better ways to play our advanced class simply by watching y'all romp through the warzones. Nice work, folks.... its always a pleasure to catch a match or two with you.