Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Both of my Warrior's finally have Quinn back after today's patch and I'm thrilled. :D I was seriously considering deleting my main Warrior if he didn't get Quinn back and now he has returned. Gave him some new gear to welcome him home. :p Now to make sure he doesn't go get himself lost again.

Both of my Warrior's finally have Quinn back after today's patch and I'm thrilled. :D I was seriously considering deleting my main Warrior if he didn't get Quinn back and now he has returned. Gave him some new gear to welcome him home. :p Now to make sure he doesn't go get himself lost again.

That's great news, I'm happy for you and what a nice way to welcome him back, with some great new gear. Keep an eye on him! ^^

Same here, my main warrior has her husband back. I was like you; ready to delete and start her again if Quinn wasn't returned. I'm pleased as there are a whole load of problems with today's patch with some people in a worse situation with the companions than before. Ossus is practically empty & took ages to get groups for the world boss - someone reckoned their whole guild rage quit over the patch issues :eek:

Same here, my main warrior has her husband back. I was like you; ready to delete and start her again if Quinn wasn't returned. I'm pleased as there are a whole load of problems with today's patch with some people in a worse situation with the companions than before. Ossus is practically empty & took ages to get groups for the world boss - someone reckoned their whole guild rage quit over the patch issues :eek:

I think my Warrior was ready to go on a rampage if Quinn hadn't been returned. He's much more docile now he has him back. ;) But yes I consider myself lucky that all my problems (outside of Acina and Jace both still listed as dead under contacts) were fixed and that I didn't get any bugs that other people are reporting.

It feels nice to be running Ossus again with my Warrior and Quinn, and that I don't have to delete said character.

Though I think next story I might take through a different character (or my other Warrior who isn't as attached to Quinn) first, rather than risk it. I don't think I could handle another two months with one of my characters main Companion missing. :o

I've found a hilarious fanfic conversation involving Quinn:

Military Personnel

Trooper Commander: *sets out brownies for the Alliance*

Dorne: Sir, I'm not sure that's advisable.

Jorgan: Captain, no regulations in the mess hall.

Dorne: But sir, per regulation 435 subsection C, all caloric intake should be optimized for efficient personnel performance.

Drellik: Perhaps she's not partial to square pastries

Temple: Perhaps she's not partial to happiness then. *takes a brownie*

Aygo: Leave her be, she'll tire herself out eventually.

Rusk: Dorne please, not in front of the Imperials.

Dorne: Marshall Rusk, you above all should be aware of the damaging implications of consuming-

Quinn: *slams his cup of caff down* For kriff's sake Dorne, either take a brownie or shut up! I'm starting to wonder if you defected or if Commander Vassil just shipped you off because he wanted some peace and quiet!

Everyone: *stares at Quinn*

Pierce: Wow. That's... never happened before. *immediately after shoves a whole brownie in his mouth and gives Dorne a thumbs up*

http://pineaberry.tumblr.com/post/174471517048/military-personnel

:D:D:D:D I couldn't stop laughing when I imagined Quinn's angry face when he said that.

Since my lvl 65 token Consular who skipped FE/ET was able to retrieve Quinn from the companion terminal, I went ahead and brought my Knight through JUS. He had retrieved Quinn after Iokath. Well, Quinn got moved to unavailable for him and can't be re-retrieved from the terminal :mad: I used Lunafox's referral link so I could bug report it, but I don't have much hope I'll get my Quinn back. Now I'm leery about bringing any other Republic characters through JUS if they can't keep their retrieved Quinns.

I might re-sub just so I can chat on the forums. It's really hard to read the forums and not respond!

I've found a hilarious fanfic conversation involving Quinn:

http://pineaberry.tumblr.com/post/174471517048/military-personnel

:D:D:D:D I couldn't stop laughing when I imagined Quinn's angry face when he said that.

I can totally see that :)

Since my lvl 65 token Consular who skipped FE/ET was able to retrieve Quinn from the companion terminal, I went ahead and brought my Knight through JUS. He had retrieved Quinn after Iokath. Well, Quinn got moved to unavailable for him and can't be re-retrieved from the terminal :mad: I used Lunafox's referral link so I could bug report it, but I don't have much hope I'll get my Quinn back. Now I'm leery about bringing any other Republic characters through JUS if they can't keep their retrieved Quinns.

I might re-sub just so I can chat on the forums. It's really hard to read the forums and not respond!

I can totally see that :)

I hope you get him back, I think it sucks that they took him away and put him into the unavailable slot for your Jedi. Even if he doesn't figure prominently into the story anymore, they should've allowed him to be kept. Like...what if you sank gifts into him?

I hope you get him back, I think it sucks that they took him away and put him into the unavailable slot for your Jedi. Even if he doesn't figure prominently into the story anymore, they should've allowed him to be kept. Like...what if you sank gifts into him?

While I didn't raise his influence, he was on the character I usually use to stage screenshots of multiple companions. Now he shows as a hologram so I'll have to finish gathering companions on another character that won't go through JUS. I won't be able to make gems like this again for awhile :(

While I didn't raise his influence, he was on the character I usually use to stage screenshots of multiple companions. Now he shows as a hologram so I'll have to finish gathering companions on another character that won't go through JUS. I won't be able to make gems like this again for awhile :(

Oh man, that still sucks. I loved the staged screenies, especially that one. :D I wish they wouldn't just take things willy nilly like that.

Like tonight, (as a heads up) I took my BH to 70 skipped all the crap and went straight to Ossus and they took my higher influence Torian and put him as unavailable and left me with a lvl one. :rolleyes: I'm amazed they didn't outright kill her husband in favor of Vette. Surprisingly for a LS 5 BH, she killed Arcann lol. And Koth. So, if they mean anything to your BHs, LS or not, don't skip, toil through it. It also doesn't indicate that my BH got back with Torian to whom she was married. I did side with the Empire prior to Ossus, so she still has Quinn. This game is so messed up. I'm starting to worry this crap is 'working as intended.'

Edited by Lunafox

Hey Quinnmancers,

I just wanted to direct your attention to the new guild house decos (400K worth that I unlocked from my Sith personal collection) including a new throne, a chalice, 2 amulet stands, 2 desolate Sith statues etc. There is also now a blood pool in the bedroom, y'know, to keep our skin looking young and fresh for our dear Quinn. Hope y'all enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/6WSCtI2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cMnP7Bx.jpg

Hey Quinnmancers,

I just wanted to direct your attention to the new guild house decos (400K worth that I unlocked from my Sith personal collection) including a new throne, a chalice, 2 amulet stands, 2 desolate Sith statues etc. There is also now a blood pool in the bedroom, y'know, to keep our skin looking young and fresh for our dear Quinn. Hope y'all enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/6WSCtI2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cMnP7Bx.jpg

I took a stroll through it earlier this morning, it's beautiful, Luna. I wish I could step into the game and live there :) Thank you for the work you've put into it and unless you have any objections, I think I'll make a little video tour for myself, it would be a nice thing to look back on someday.

Oh man, that still sucks. I loved the staged screenies, especially that one. :D I wish they wouldn't just take things willy nilly like that.

Like tonight, (as a heads up) I took my BH to 70 skipped all the crap and went straight to Ossus and they took my higher influence Torian and put him as unavailable and left me with a lvl one. :rolleyes: I'm amazed they didn't outright kill her husband in favor of Vette. Surprisingly for a LS 5 BH, she killed Arcann lol. And Koth. So, if they mean anything to your BHs, LS or not, don't skip, toil through it. It also doesn't indicate that my BH got back with Torian to whom she was married. I did side with the Empire prior to Ossus, so she still has Quinn. This game is so messed up. I'm starting to worry this crap is 'working as intended.'

Going from what I've read on the removed companion thing, it does seem connected with skipping part or all of KotFE/ET up to Ossus. Considering what I've also read about thier being two coded versions of the companions in the system which changes from the originals to newer with the Zakuul content, it has to be something not ticking where it should when that content's skipped.

I took a stroll through it earlier this morning, it's beautiful, Luna. I wish I could step into the game and live there :) Thank you for the work you've put into it and unless you have any objections, I think I'll make a little video tour for myself, it would be a nice thing to look back on someday.

Thank you ^^ I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Every now and again, I like to try and update the guild's collection with things I've picked up for myself. I think the Sith stuff makes it extra special. And of course, by all means, make a vid tour of it, I should really do the same as well. It's something I'd like to remember long after...

Going from what I've read on the removed companion thing, it does seem connected with skipping part or all of KotFE/ET up to Ossus. Considering what I've also read about thier being two coded versions of the companions in the system which changes from the originals to newer with the Zakuul content, it has to be something not ticking where it should when that content's skipped.

It must be, I agree. It's not that huge of a deal for me, I only had Torian at 10, I can get him back to that no problem, but what about people who soaked gifts into him and got him to 50? Taking that would be just rude. At least with my inquisitor they did it right and gave me back my lvl 50 Andronikos instead of this lvl 48 they pulled from somewhere...

I hope for Damask_Rose's sake especially that they get this resolved, she needs her Quinn back!

It must be, I agree. It's not that huge of a deal for me, I only had Torian at 10, I can get him back to that no problem, but what about people who soaked gifts into him and got him to 50? Taking that would be just rude. At least with my inquisitor they did it right and gave me back my lvl 50 Andronikos instead of this lvl 48 they pulled from somewhere...

I hope for Damask_Rose's sake especially that they get this resolved, she needs her Quinn back!

I had originally planned on skipping the Zakuul stuff except for what came out after Throne just because I know after a certain point I'll be fried out on it, but with the choices made for autocompleting not fitting what my respective characters would take, I've been prepping to get as much done before taking the Zakuul plunge. Part of that's finally getting my Legacy banks in order of which like two and a half tabs have been nothing but stockpiled gifts I've picked up from rewards and crew skills. My Quinns are about to hit the 30 mark from just clearing out room from gifts, companions I like are around 15-20 and I left the ones I don't like wherever influence they're at. Even though I've never bought gifts off the GTN, I'd be miffed if I lost a companion I spent those gifts on.

I figure by the time I'm ready to start the Zakuul stuff, hopefully they'll have the companion issue resolved since I know with my luck, I'll be the one to lose a companion I didn't want to through some new glitch.

I assumed that there may be additional companion e.f.f. ups and decided to run through all the story content on any of my alts characters with LIs or other good companions I didn't want to lose. It's very tedious having to do kotfe/kotet/iokath/umbara/copero/nathema in full but I am not about to have Quinn consigned to the Dev's Quinn-bin again! There is hope though; they are aware of the issue and they are hoping for a fix either with update 5.10.2 or before according to Eric Musco in this thread. Make sure you submit bug reports so they know what your particular issue is or they might miss fixing it.

The only class I would feel safe to skip everything on is a Smuggler because I just don't care about any of the class companions he/she has :rolleyes: After that I might skip Consular and Bounty Hunter because their class stories are a bit boring. Every other class I will have to play through in full, especially the ones with good romances.

I had originally planned on skipping the Zakuul stuff except for what came out after Throne just because I know after a certain point I'll be fried out on it, but with the choices made for autocompleting not fitting what my respective characters would take, I've been prepping to get as much done before taking the Zakuul plunge. Part of that's finally getting my Legacy banks in order of which like two and a half tabs have been nothing but stockpiled gifts I've picked up from rewards and crew skills. My Quinns are about to hit the 30 mark from just clearing out room from gifts, companions I like are around 15-20 and I left the ones I don't like wherever influence they're at. Even though I've never bought gifts off the GTN, I'd be miffed if I lost a companion I spent those gifts on.

I figure by the time I'm ready to start the Zakuul stuff, hopefully they'll have the companion issue resolved since I know with my luck, I'll be the one to lose a companion I didn't want to through some new glitch.

I know it well. I am completely mad and have spent an in-game fortune on gifts as I like to have 2+ companions on my level 70s at 50 influence (most of my characters have at least 4 at level 50 influence and my main has nearly all companions at max influence). It was bad enough losing level 50 Quinn and them taking over a month to fix the issue. I'm not about to lose my other high level companions. Fortunately space-barring shortens everything from Kofte to Nathema so I can live with it rather than skip.

Edited by Sarova

After a second ticket Cedaric got his Quinn back!

I was worried about bringing other characters through JUS. I'm trying to get the Ossan armor documented for TorFashion which takes a minimum of 4 characters for the armor, more for the weapons. I'll most likely resub for another month or two since some of the gear sets require a sub to acquire. And I have an addiction to posting on the forums...

I was worried about bringing other characters through JUS. I'm trying to get the Ossan armor documented for TorFashion which takes a minimum of 4 characters for the armor, more for the weapons. I'll most likely resub for another month or two since some of the gear sets require a sub to acquire. And I have an addiction to posting on the forums...

That's awesome news! I'm so glad you got him back, what a relief. I guess sometimes, we just have to go pitbull mode and keep at them until we get what we need back. And welcome back to sub-land. I hear you about the forum addiction. I like being able to talk to you all and the others in the rest of forum land too. :o

That is a brilliant screen shot. I did lol (very loudly). I'm glad they sorted it for you.

Also, there is no escape when it comes to the forums. I once tried to play unsubbed to save some money. I last less than a day :D There are to many benefits lost if you're not a subscriber, especially access to forum posting.

I know for certain there is one. I don't know all names of influencers to tell if more. Is there an official list or something?

I don't see an official list, just some outdated and/or incomplete ones here and there. An official list would be lovely.

Edited by grania

So, I wonder how many influencers are women, just curious if the program deserves the all male panel seal of approval

The only woman I know of is Swotorista (Lady Admiral on these forums.) She is aces! The only other influencers I'm familiar with are guys, but there are many I've seen listed that I've never heard of, so they could be anything.

Dulfy and Exile (who runs TorFashion and TorDecorating) are both women, but neither are influencers.