No reason now to pick up any other healing class exept of Lethality. and that's SAD!

aristrokratie

I love my op, really do, but is so sad that there is a HUGE difference now between the classes. I just CANT play with my merc or operative anymore. Im dying too fast with them (or should I call normal?).

Op is a TANK in this game. The Devs really love the class, and now there is no reason to pick up any other other dps class. AND THATS SO SAD. I really want to play with my merc or my operative again. Just cant for some reasons:

Op can use heal from dots (oh wait), roll 12 m and instantly teleport back (it's called rubberbanding exploit), vanish, Heal themselves up within 1 min, slow, CC, Aggro reduce (can break impairing fx), taunts with my face and the best energy management. Not even saying about TOP charts healing all pvp maps.

Op dps can easily kill 2 ou 3 healers for a long time. But the other dps can barely kill 1 good healer in 30 seconds. Maybe the operative, but still behind the op.

Before you say something, I know pretty well merc rotation (its my main pve class). But for pvp, its unplayable.

It was cool for few months, but now op is a ridiculously overpowered class and needs to be nerfed ASAP so we can play with other classes without been 2 steps behind.

Don't tell me operatives=op

Edited by aristrokratie

I love my op, really do, but is so sad that there is a HUGE difference now between the classes. I just CANT play with my merc or operative anymore. Im dying too fast with them (or should I call normal?).

Op is a TANK in this game. The Devs really love the class, and now there is no reason to pick up any other other dps class. AND THATS SO SAD. I really want to play with my merc or my operative again. Just cant for some reasons:

Op can use heal from dots (oh wait), roll 12 m and instantly teleport back (it's called rubberbanding exploit), vanish, Heal themselves up within 1 min, slow, CC, Aggro reduce (can break impairing fx), taunts with my face and the best energy management. Not even saying about TOP charts healing all pvp maps.

Op dps can easily kill 2 ou 3 healers for a long time. But the other dps can barely kill 1 good healer in 30 seconds. Maybe the operative, but still behind the op.

Before you say something, I know pretty well merc rotation (its my main pve class). But for pvp, its unplayable.

It was cool for few months, but now op is a ridiculously overpowered class and needs to be nerfed ASAP so we can play with other classes without been 2 steps behind.

I...wut? What does this even mean? Operative DPS can kill 2 or 3 healers at the same time? I'm misunderstanding something. LOL Have to be. At end game taking down any healer easily in a 1v1 with a Con-Op is *very* rare if they're in full PvP gear with full augs. There are few exceptional Concealment Operatives that can do it. I'd consider myself above average on one, and even 1v1 with any healer, and in particular sage/sorc healers, is work. This is at end game, mind you.

Good grief, even in mids, if that sage/sorc healer is above lvl 52 it's a major pita bringing them down with a Con-Op (on level). I really think I misunderstood your post. LOL

Agreed. and /signed for truth.

I...wut? What does this even mean? Operative DPS can kill 2 or 3 healers at the same time? I'm misunderstanding something. LOL Have to be. At end game taking down any healer easily in a 1v1 with a Con-Op is *very* rare if they're in full PvP gear with full augs. There are few exceptional Concealment Operatives that can do it. I'd consider myself above average on one, and even 1v1 with any healer, and in particular sage/sorc healers, is work. This is at end game, mind you.

Good grief, even in mids, if that sage/sorc healer is above lvl 52 it's a major pita bringing them down with a Con-Op (on level). I really think I misunderstood your post. LOL

You did. I am not playing concealment. I am lethality.:rak_03: