Nerf the empire or improve MM system!

Lastiing

When playing pvp I have noticed each match the empire always seems to have a advantage. In each match the empire's players are sometimes if not always above level 20. When you are level 12 and fight level 25s it is frustrating. That goes along with the Match Making system. I also think the empire needs to be nerfed. I know people are saying "You just suck!" or something along those lines. But, it is pure fact that the empire's classes do more damage. Sure the republic has healing but healing compared to damage, there is no advantage for the republic. Here is one class I would like to focus on. The Sniper, it can detect stealth and has a huge damage output. They can around level 16 launch a field that launches enemies away and freezes them. Today alone I was launched away and killed in 2 hits whilst I had 17k health left. There are plenty other reasons and feel free to put them in the comments, but that is all I have to say. Edited by Lastiing

When playing pvp I have noticed each match the empire always seems to have a advantage. In each match the empire's players are sometimes if not always above level 20. When you are level 12 and fight level 25s it is frustrating. That goes along with the Match Making system. I also think the empire needs to be nerfed. I know people are saying "You just suck!" or something along those lines. But, it is pure fact that the empire's classes do more damage. Sure the republic has healing but healing compared to damage, there is no advantage for the republic. Here is one class I would like to focus on. The Sniper, it can detect stealth and has a huge damage output. They can around level 16 launch a field that launches enemies away and freezes them. Today alone I was launched away and killed in 2 hits whilst I had 17k health left. There are plenty other reasons and feel free to put them in the comments, but that is all I have to say.

I assure you that as an Empire mainly player we feel the same exact way. Sometimes I feel that Pubs are full of hackers and in some cases they are but it happens on Imp side too. The grass is always greener on the other side my friend.

I do feel that regardless of bolster, the imbalance comes from not having any stuns, damage midigation perks, etc etc like some of the higher classes get. That being said, leveling happens so fast in this game you wont hate being a level 12 for long because in a few shorts hours you are already level 20+.

Also, be smart when you play. Know your class. Know your limitations. Even on a level 12 Sorcerer I do top three every WZ in DPS.

When playing pvp I have noticed each match the empire always seems to have a advantage. In each match the empire's players are sometimes if not always above level 20. When you are level 12 and fight level 25s it is frustrating. That goes along with the Match Making system. I also think the empire needs to be nerfed. I know people are saying "You just suck!" or something along those lines. But, it is pure fact that the empire's classes do more damage. Sure the republic has healing but healing compared to damage, there is no advantage for the republic. Here is one class I would like to focus on. The Sniper, it can detect stealth and has a huge damage output. They can around level 16 launch a field that launches enemies away and freezes them. Today alone I was launched away and killed in 2 hits whilst I had 17k health left. There are plenty other reasons and feel free to put them in the comments, but that is all I have to say.

Uhm, I don't want to sound harsh or pick up a fight, but I have a couple of things to say, because you didn't seem to have noticed a thing, and are disregarding another. :(

First of all, the fact you find others at higher levels is not a good reason to complain. You'll get there too eventually. And this is the thing you're disregarding. :rolleyes:

Second, every class is mirrored exactly on both factions, you can read how below. And this is the thing you may have not noticed. :o

Guardian=Juggernaut

Sentinel=Marauder

Sage=Sorcerer

Shadow=Assassin

Vanguard=Powertech

Commando=Mercenary

Scoundrel=Operative

Gunslinger=Sniper

Both mirroring classes have the same skills and abilities, only named differently. :)

As such, you can't ask for a faction specific nerf, because both factions are the same, gameplay wise, with different animations. :cool:

That said, the advantage you claim Imps have may depend on people. Perhaps they act as a team, and not as a bunch of people? :rolleyes:

Many claim the other faction is better only because of that, and it's not dependant on the faction, but on the people. I PvP on both factions, on different chars, obviously, and I can assure you on my server things are evenly balanced on that regard. :o

Not even sure how to respond to this cause I have no problems in low pvp or mid to high pvp as a Republic class. Sure I may not do great in all the matches but it's not too often do I get destroyed 3-4 matches in a row. It depends on the people PvPing. Maybe Empire has the more hardcore group, can't penalize us for really liking to PvP on the empire side.