Returning player

Neo_Psy

Hi guys, so I've been away for a good while. Just came back as a preferred player, but realised I could get 7 days free by clicking someones referral link, so I now have 7 days free sub. Going to use those 7 days to work out if I want to subscribe again (I suspect I will) So anyway what I wanted to ask was, is the game still busy and active? I logged into the fleet before and it seemed a bit empty. I am hoping it is just because I logged in quite early.

And also, just a query about how access to KOTFE works. I logged on first as a preferred player (before I used some guys referral link) and I noticed I had access to the next episode of KOTFE, chapter X I think I am on. Does this mean my account has all the episodes unlocked for me? I was a subscriber during the time KOTFE was new, is that why?

Anyway excited to gorge on all the story content I missed in my absence. Thanks for any replies.:cool:

You have access to all the story you had access to when you last subbed. You were subbed when KOTFE launched, so you will get the whole thing now.

So enjoy the rest of Skytrooper: Genocide Edition.

Okay so I just completed Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception, and I think there are like 3 more chapters left for KOTFE, but they are locked out to me now. It was saying I need to subscribe....

But I still have 5 days left on the free 7 days sub. So anyway I subbed now anyway.

Bit strange. Not sure what is going on.:rod_confused_g:

I was maybe wrong then. As far as I last checked my information was correct but somebody will have to confirm it.

So far Eternal Throne is also Star Wars: A Michael Bay film.......featuring Skytroopers.

That last KOTFE chapter boss really made me want a better computer.

I was maybe wrong then. As far as I last checked my information was correct but somebody will have to confirm it.

So far Eternal Throne is also Star Wars: A Michael Bay film.......featuring Skytroopers.

That last KOTFE chapter boss really made me want a better computer.

lol yeah, I know what you mean about the skytroopers... so many to kill! I just finished the boss, took me a few tries before I worked it out :)

Just to correct myself, it was actually the mission before that, Chapter 14: Mandalore's Revenge. I completed that, then it refused to allow me to finish the last 2 chapters. Not a massive problem really. Subbing fixed it. Unless I was bugged or something. Really no idea. :confused:

I also didn't gain any XP until I subbed, I was stuck on lvl 65 through almost all the KOTFE content.

Okay so I just completed Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception, and I think there are like 3 more chapters left for KOTFE, but they are locked out to me now. It was saying I need to subscribe....

But I still have 5 days left on the free 7 days sub. So anyway I subbed now anyway.

Bit strange. Not sure what is going on.:rod_confused_g:

You have access to as much content as was released, and whatever level cap was in effect when you last were a paid subscriber. The 7 days free time for using a referral link doesn't give you access to any additional content or higher level cap released since your sub ran out.

There are 16 chapters in KotFE. And then there are 9 chapters of KotET after that. You will need to pay for at least 30 days to get thsoe "missing" chapters, and be able to level up to 70.

As a subscriber, you will also get access to Galactic Command when you reach level 70. But you will lose access to GC if/when your paid time runs out again.

You have access to as much content as was released, and whatever level cap was in effect when you last were a paid subscriber. The 7 days free time for using a referral link doesn't give you access to any additional content or higher level cap released since your sub ran out.

There are 16 chapters in KotFE. And then there are 9 chapters of KotET after that. You will need to pay for at least 30 days to get thsoe "missing" chapters, and be able to level up to 70.

As a subscriber, you will also get access to Galactic Command when you reach level 70. But you will lose access to GC if/when your paid time runs out again.

Right, that makes sense. Thanks.

Loving the story thus far.

Cheers.