Sentinel/Marauder Immunity skill

MarkMaximus

I have been looking over the skill trees that allow certain players to have immunity to stuns when they are performing a certain action. I believe that something like that should be applied to the Sentinel/Marauder because doing all attacks are easily interrupted especially the main skill of master strike where everyone and their dogs wait for that to happen so they can easily maneuver out of it, and I spec so they can't and here they are running away. It's even a 27 sec cd which by all accounts I most likely get one chance to use it during a pvp fight before I die. This is very aggravating especially with bubble specs who seem to stun me every 5 seconds. Really, this is an unfair, very unfair advantage.

Bubble stuns will be much less frequent soon... and as a marauder that loves getting full resolve like a fat kid in a candy store... NO... giving marauders an immunity to stuns is too much.

I hate the bubble stuns as much as you and I would be happy to keep them if it applied the correct amount of resolve simply for the fact that a marauder with full resolve is beast mode.

I constantly pray to get stunned just because full resolve means many things die.

I have been looking over the skill trees that allow certain players to have immunity to stuns when they are performing a certain action. I believe that something like that should be applied to the Sentinel/Marauder because doing all attacks are easily interrupted especially the main skill of master strike where everyone and their dogs wait for that to happen so they can easily maneuver out of it, and I spec so they can't and here they are running away. It's even a 27 sec cd which by all accounts I most likely get one chance to use it during a pvp fight before I die. This is very aggravating especially with bubble specs who seem to stun me every 5 seconds. Really, this is an unfair, very unfair advantage.

this is funny. if you can't deliver out some beatings with the way smashmonkeys are then re-roll dude :cool:

you have all that cc, interupts, leap, and outrageous dps... with that combo you're not taking out your enemy it's you. any buff to that class would just be stupid.

I dont think any buffs can be applied to the warrior class without uproar at the moment. They seem pretty strong. When bubble stun goes they will be moreso.

Or less so... Give my smasher a bubble and it will almost always pop amidst two or three enemies that like to be within hand-holding range of each other.

I would rather take away the stun immunity from the few classes that have it. make entrench work like reactive shield and regular cover be interruptable (but only from 4m). guardian immunity to cc after a leap is seriously op in hb. afaik, there's literally nothing you can do to prevent a leap throw leap scenario. I'm less concerned about resilience/shroud because it's a cleanse and doesn't stop white abils. but the other ones...especially with the ridiculously short cd on entrench... I wouldn't muck with it if there were other resolve changes, but as standalone stuff...don't make MORE ppl immune. make fewer. and the make resolve immune to more if need be.

btw: maras/sents have more dcds than anybody in the game. absolutely worst class to give another one to.

Edited by foxmob

I would rather take away the stun immunity from the few classes that have it. make entrench work like reactive shield and regular cover be interruptable (but only from 4m). guardian immunity to cc after a leap is seriously op in hb. afaik, there's literally nothing you can do to prevent a leap throw leap scenario. I'm less concerned about resilience/shroud because it's a cleanse and doesn't stop white abils. but the other ones...especially with the ridiculously short cd on entrench... I wouldn't muck with it if there were other resolve changes, but as standalone stuff...don't make MORE ppl immune. make fewer. and the make resolve immune to more if need be.

btw: maras/sents have more dcds than anybody in the game. absolutely worst class to give another one to.

I hate to disappoint you, but according to datamined stuff, there is a chance that my entrench in the expansion will last at least 2-3 seconds longer, combined with the extra 3sec entrench from roll to cover ability we are looking a potentially 25s of more being entrenched, with the next one being available 20s after the first expires.

And before you ask, my immunity to interrupts will stay while i am in cover.

What do you get in return? Pobably the ability to reflect my 5k amushes at me. I think you should be happy.

I hate to disappoint you, but according to datamined stuff, there is a chance that my entrench in the expansion will last at least 2-3 seconds longer, combined with the extra 3sec entrench from roll to cover ability we are looking a potentially 25s of more being entrenched, with the next one being available 20s after the first expires.

What do you get in return? Pobably the ability to reflect my 5k amushes at me. I think you should be happy.

What about me, do I get this same ability? I have actually not seen this datamined info for snipers.

this is funny. if you can't deliver out some beatings with the way smashmonkeys are then re-roll dude :cool:

you have all that cc, interupts, leap, and outrageous dps... with that combo you're not taking out your enemy it's you. any buff to that class would just be stupid.

That is single target dmg and the way I see it is that they are plenty of other specs that do a lot more aoe dmg than a sent's aoe dmg. Single target dmg has to be up to do the same amount of total dmg.

This won't be an issue seeing as tanks won't be able to take that talent anymore in the update.

You need to be in shien form now to have CC immunity.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Marauders will not receive that 3sec reflect defense. Only juggs.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Marauders will not receive that 3sec reflect defense. Only juggs.

THIS above is correct

I am amazed on how many falsely equate what the guardian(juggernaut) has in CC immunity

the sentinel does not have such immunity AND they do not have the new reflect ability.

Juggernaut/guardian has it

I am afraid you don't realise how much OP CCimmunity will be for sents. Imagine having cc immunity during gore/pre slash, a sent can do 17-18k of damage on a single target within its duration.

Oh god please no, I don't want to run around and roflstomp everyone in a WZ, that's no fun. I like how in the fact I have to run away when I see a sniper in a WZ. No to cc immunity.

Edited by znihilist