I have a agent carracter and im up to blood hunt she is level 60 and the quest beefed me up to level 65 and this giant hairy beast with horns keeps killing me can anyone please help me I need info on how to kill him ive been trying for days now

I have a agent carracter and im up to blood hunt she is level 60 and the quest beefed me up to level 65 and this giant hairy beast with horns keeps killing me can anyone please help me I need info on how to kill him ive been trying for days now

Are you in solo mode with a droid?

No other mode is suitable for soloing.

you are indeed not running SOLO mode if you get bolstered up. Leave the instance delete the quest for the flashpoint, then right click your personal portrait and select reset phase. once that is done speak with the npc outside and this time pick solo mode.

you are indeed not running SOLO mode if you get bolstered up. Leave the instance delete the quest for the flashpoint, then right click your personal portrait and select reset phase. once that is done speak with the npc outside and this time pick solo mode.

I was running flash point mode so you mean to say I was running the wrong one that solo is easyer

I was running flash point mode so you mean to say I was running the wrong one that solo is easyer

Solo mode - intended for solo play as name suggests

Flashpoint or Story mode - intended for 4 players\

Hard mode - intended for 4 geared players who know what they're doing.

Yes in short it's easier.