Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 18th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Exocor
04.18.2017 , 09:31 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Leidian View Post
Well, dowtime 2pm to 6pm here in Germany....horrible for everyone who is not working till evening....
Yeah... 2 hours until our raid starts... 2 hours, to open crates, wait for light side winning to get +15% on cxp packs, to play the new story, to prepare for the new op and to eat something. Bedtime right after raid ends at 10:30 pm because the clock rings tomorrow morning at 6 am.

So much to do, so little time...
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Resputin
04.18.2017 , 09:33 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
For Eastern Time Zone, which I am one, coming up at 12:00 p.m. is not bad because most of the Eastern time zones would be at work (yes there are some that are not) so that works out fine for Eastern servers. The ones that really have a problem are the European Servers as it is later than that. (I believe like 4 p.m or later)
I work Wed-Saturday 12 hr days so Im off on tuesday .

Stellarcrusade
04.18.2017 , 09:51 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
The whole idea that Bioware thinks it's the right decision to make BiS gear drop only from the last boss in NiM Operations while PvP components can buy you that gear and can be gained just by showing up and taking the piss in warzones is rather disturbing to be frank.
Tell you what, lets just make it equal in "time spent" to get a BiS piece from PVE and PVP. Lets see currently it takes couple hours to get one if you are lucky, maybe twice needed with OPS, whereas it would take MANY weeks to get one PvP. If it was fair it would be 1 BiS handed out with every PvP weekly. Not all PvEers are whiners because they realize how quick you can gear up with OPS compared to PvP.

Leidian
04.18.2017 , 09:55 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
Yeah... 2 hours until our raid starts... 2 hours, to open crates, wait for light side winning to get +15% on cxp packs, to play the new story, to prepare for the new op and to eat something. Bedtime right after raid ends at 10:30 pm because the clock rings tomorrow morning at 6 am.

So much to do, so little time...
And thats the moment, when SWTOR twitters "need about 2,5 hours more for patching".....so at 9pm youre raidgroup looks like this:
4 people still downloading
2 got problems with launcher after patch
1 decided to go out because "BW won't bring the servers up anyway"
and you decide to change the raid notice to "never raid on patch day" ^^

mike_carton
04.18.2017 , 09:59 AM | #45
2 hours, to open crates, wait for light side winning to get +15% on cxp packs, to play the new story,
Don't forget - there will be new CXP boost packs in CM that give a bonus of 100% for 3 hours. If you have CXP packs saved up, it could be worthwhile to pop one of those when you have DvL 15% on before opening the packs and crates. I don't buy any CM consumable items (or gambling packs) but am going to make an exception just this once. This boost doesn't impact disintegration of crate items. If you have a spare 3.5 million lying around, you could also get the Character Perk that adds another 10% bonus.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

Exocor
04.18.2017 , 10:03 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Don't forget - there will be new CXP boost packs in CM that give a bonus of 100% for 3 hours. If you have CXP packs saved up, it could be worthwhile to pop one of those when you have DvL 15% on before opening the packs and crates. I don't buy any CM consumable items (or gambling packs) but am going to make an exception just this once. This boost doesn't impact disintegration of crate items. If you have a spare 3.5 million lying around, you could also get the Character Perk that adds another 10% bonus.
Aren't these boosts available at a vendor to spend Command Tokens for? I have 5000-6000 left inside of some command stashs, so that wouldn't be the point.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

mike_carton
04.18.2017 , 10:05 AM | #47
Aren't these boosts available at a vendor to spend Command Tokens for? I have 5000-6000 left inside of some command stashs, so that wouldn't be the point.
I don't think the vendor ones give 100% bonus; for that you have to spend real money (in the form of CC.)
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

fabsus
04.18.2017 , 10:06 AM | #48
mmo-rule #1: never play on patchday.
and servers are still offline.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

casirabit
04.18.2017 , 10:06 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
I really wish they would make that legacy wide instead of per character. With over 14 characters........
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Codedrago
04.18.2017 , 10:08 AM | #50
All servers but Harbinger are up. WHy? Because do YOU want a bloody reaper online?
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?