Maintenance: 1 June 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 1st in order to apply Game Update 4.5. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: June 1, 2016

TIME: 5:00AM PDT - 9:00AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: 4.5

Patch Notes will be available on Tuesday, May 31st.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 1st in order to apply Game Update 4.5. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

Thank you for the update Tait can't wait for this new chapter! Shae Vizla is Bae. Also excited to get to see Torian on my BH. <3

Thank you for the update Tait can't wait for this new chapter! Shae Vizla is Bae. Also excited to get to see Torian on my BH. <3

But if Trorian had dated mako after I was capture, then my male BH is not gonna be happy with him.

Edited by commanderwar

thought that chapter 14 and 15 are comming out on the same time? in june?
They never said that.

They're only moving chapter 15 up into the end of June so that they don't have a conflict with trying to release it over the July 4th holiday.

Note that this also means we probably won't see a chapter released during the calendar month of July.

The other option would have been to delay the release by a week later into July.

Hey everyone!

Any word on if this will also include the bug fix to Artifice so that advanced colors can be reverse engineered again? As it stands now, we can't learn any of the black-core colors, nor purple/cyan on anyone who didn't have it prior to roughly 4.1. (Nor do color crystals seem to be getting crit success duplicates as they used to). Edited by Ilhares

Please say it has a fix for the guild panel reloading bug :)

This would be nice!

Also I hope they fix the chat window losing focus while a whisper is being typed if there's a guild activity notice. Been driving me crazy to type a message and have every window in the game open on my screen.

They never said that.

They're only moving chapter 15 up into the end of June so that they don't have a conflict with trying to release it over the July 4th holiday.

Note that this also means we probably won't see a chapter released during the calendar month of July.

The other option would have been to delay the release by a week later into July.

Thank you for laying it out clearly. A lot of people were confused. I have no idea why BioWare didn't just say this outright. It's not like they need to worry about complaints, since those happen regardless. [not white knighting, it's just a fact and I am a salty veteran in my own right.] Ultimately, being clear is better than trying to avoid grumpers.

I suppose it's too much to hope that the utterly asinine quality-of-life nerf for PTech/Vanguard was thrown out? (and this is coming from one who mains Merc, just so it's clear.)

What the f is "bae," by the way?

English, can we haz, plees?

Does this mean there isn't any early access for subscribers this time?

I would guess that after maintenance you will be able to access the new chapter and that will give you about 1 1/2 to 2 days before the official release on June 3.

Hey everyone!

Details:

So......Where the patch don't troll us Bioware!!

Hey everyone!

Details:

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... *hums*