LEGENDARY Open World PvP Video

Cilas

I am so ****in jealous of you right now. Now if only there were incentives for things like that, that would encourage more of it.

incentive is that it was crazy fun! I don't think bioware needs to have any kind of extra incentives, just don't limit us from doing stuff like this. Maybe make it so valor is attainable for kills in open world.. some people still want valor

There doesn't need to be an incentive besides the fun, but a majority of people will consider it a waste of time without some kind of incentive. Also, something like this would be tough to organize, unless you got some good contacts on your server. I would honestly do it without any incentive, but I can't say that for everyone. :rak_01:

Can you enable mobile viewing? Would love to see how this turned out.

I'll say the same thing in this thread in case someone doesn't look at the other... music automatically disables mobile viewing (I THINK!) if it doesn't, someone please explain how to do it and I'd be happy to enable for mobile viewing

I am not 100% sure, but I think it's based upon a check box that you can toggle on/off at the video settings level - OR - its required at the time that you upload it.

It's been some time since I've uploaded one on the pc, but I think I remember this being the case (the first).

I am not 100% sure, but I think it's based upon a check box that you can toggle on/off at the video settings level - OR - its required at the time that you upload it.

It's been some time since I've uploaded one on the pc, but I think I remember this being the case (the first).

Aye, there is a section where you can list "for all devices" when you upload, and I check that. Then it automatically greys out and tells me it won't let me play it for folks on mobile devices. it's weird..

yeah, I guess it depended on your computer. I didn't have any lag really, but others said they had lag too.

there is nothing wrong with my computer. When I go from 45-60 FPS to <15 FPS during that battle than there is something wrong. Lag for me has been really bad since F2P was introduced or when players from certain IMP guilds are in a WZ.

Edited by Ramtar

'Twas great fun. I had a bit of lag, but I look forward to the next one.

And, for the record, you all had us outnumbered almost two to one. But the Republic shall rise again. That's a promise.

:p

It looked like you had about the same number at first but pubs started bailing earlier than we did.

Also, I figured we(imps) would outnumber you. That's why I chose an assault on a pub base. Figured I would give you the npcs and spawn location advantages. Next one will be on the 26th of January!

there is nothing wrong with my computer. When I go from 45-60 FPS to <15 FPS during that battle than there is something wrong. Lag for me has been really bad since F2P was introduced or when players from certain IMP guilds are in a WZ.

I guess I was lucky then. I don't have a stellar gaming computer but didn't have a whole lot of issues unless I was getting charged by 6 sentinels (not fun, and not exaggerating!).

I feel like any measure of lag, regardless of he game, will occur when you get that many people together.