LEGENDARY Open World PvP Video

Cilas

I don't mean to sound nit picky or anything, but is there any chance that more classes can record the event? Or maybe have you switch to madness or lightning spec if you're going to record it. No offense but I don't find it fun to watch something like this purely from the POV of a healer, even though you get to see the whole battle, I would rather be closer to some of the fights and stuff

I don't mean to sound nit picky or anything, but is there any chance that more classes can record the event? Or maybe have you switch to madness or lightning spec if you're going to record it. No offense but I don't find it fun to watch something like this purely from the POV of a healer, even though you get to see the whole battle, I would rather be closer to some of the fights and stuff

I'm trying to gather footage for other POVs or events like this, but with such large files it can be a pain. I will hopefully be able to do so in the future.

That being said, I'm leveling a sage and plan on having him dps. So there will be some videos from pov of dps on my pub char.

I enjoy healing and I think I'm okay at it, so I don't plan on switching specs on my sorcerer