Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Former hardcore WoW raider looking for something new.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Former hardcore WoW raider looking for something new.

Dakhath
05.21.2019 , 01:03 PM | #1
I'm sure I'm not the first to grace these forums bemoaning the current state of WoW, so Ill spare you that whole speech, but after all my friends moving on, I decided to give SWTOR a serious shake. I've had my account since the early days, but always treated it as a vacation from my main game. I recently started fresh on Satele Shan after all my of my characters ending up on Star Forge as I wanted to treat this as a true fresh start, and I finally got my 4th buff today so I feel like I can start progressing on a character to catch up to the current end game.

I can't promise that ill be ready to join a raid team asap as I'd like to slowly get my account where I'd like it prior to the expansion dropping in the fall. But it would be a good time for us to get to know each other, to see if I feel like your guild would be a good fit for me, and that I'm tolerable to be around!

I'm currently leaning hard toward my Juggernaut, but Guardian is doable as well. But as I said, that doesn't really matter too much for the next few months as I'd likely be pretty casual until hitting the ground running with the expansion.

Thanks in advance for any interest thrown my way.