I thought you can only post here if you were invited?

Majestic_Jazz

It was my understanding that you can only post here once you have received your invite email to Early Access?

I just woke up and saw that I received mine around 6:23AM EST and the subject header was "Your Wait is Over" or something like that. I launched the client, agreed to everything, and then saw that the Play button is available to me, meaning that I can go into the game and play! I choose not to because I want to play Back to Karkand [bF3] which just released for PC today so I probably won't get into SWTOR into later tonight EST.

However I see many people talking about how they are waiting for their invite or asking about what "wave" they are in and so on. Well, if they haven't been invited, then how are they able to post here? I was under the assumption that you need to be invited to the EGA before you can post here and if you aren't invited, you can only VIEW the forums, not post in them.

What am I missing?

It was my understanding that you can only post here once you have received your invite email to Early Access?

I just woke up and saw that I received mine around 6:23AM EST and the subject header was "Your Wait is Over" or something like that. I launched the client, agreed to everything, and then saw that the Play button is available to me, meaning that I can go into the game and play! I choose not to because I want to play Back to Karkand [bF3] which just released for PC today so I probably won't get into SWTOR into later tonight EST.

However I see many people talking about how they are waiting for their invite or asking about what "wave" they are in and so on. Well, if they haven't been invited, then how are they able to post here? I was under the assumption that you need to be invited to the EGA before you can post here and if you aren't invited, you can only VIEW the forums, not post in them.

What am I missing?

Sorry you can't hold your EGA over us, but the forums are for Pre-orders

• Dev Post
Right now, those who redeemed a Pre-Order Code are able to post on the forums. This allows us to assist people who are having issues who did use a Pre-Order Code, even if they are not able to play yet. Then, at launch, those who have redeemed a Game Code will be able to post. Hope this clears that up :)

What am I missing?

Either a memory of the sticky that clearly explained how the forums would function upon being brought back up...or you merely missed that thread before the wipe.

yea but if your havving "issues" with you pre-oder code then you cant get on the forums... seriosuly BW think about it. I know this because my wifes account can't get on forums and we used her preorder code on her account and here we are nohing is being done about it