Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female cathar are STILL bugged after 5.3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Female cathar are STILL bugged after 5.3
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jagaimee
08.21.2017 , 12:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No need to PM us, or bump the thread! Posting here in bug reports is the correct thing to do (we don't respond to every thread). I have sent this additional info on to the team, thanks for the report.

-eric
Well...another patch, and still no fix.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Jagaimee
08.24.2017 , 12:11 PM | #12
I was faintly hoping the fix might have slipped in under the ptach notes radar, but... no luck. 5.4, and the bug is still present.
There goes another month or more of not playing my cathar characters.

BioWare, please...it's been eight months since 5.0 went live and this jarring bug happened. You said that you sent a report on to the dev team. What happened to that?
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Jagaimee
08.25.2017 , 11:14 PM | #13
Very well, then. Time to keep - once again - bumping this thread and hoping somebody takes note of it. I thought they already had, but...evidently not?

Jagaimee
09.16.2017 , 12:32 AM | #14
Please, BioWare? Fix for 5.5?

Jagaimee
10.24.2017 , 12:04 PM | #15
Still.
Bugged.

It's going on an entire year now.

Capella
10.24.2017 , 02:09 PM | #16
I still have a Cathar affected by this bug. I'm disappointed it was listed as fixed in patch notes, but was not.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

BogdanAnghelescu
11.17.2017 , 07:27 AM | #17
Still no fixing !? Any idea when it's gonna be fixed !?

Jagaimee
11.22.2017 , 03:21 PM | #18
Dare we hope this will be fixed on the 28th?

Jagaimee
11.27.2017 , 04:00 PM | #19
BioWare, please. This is getting ridiculous; a fix isn't scheduled in the patch notes...again. Please fix this! Yes, I'm outright begging now...

TheRandomWolf
11.28.2017 , 03:40 PM | #20
Just like countless other things, this will not get fixed.
I'm a content creator who makes general videos, tutorials, comparisons, trailers, and machinimas for SWTOR. Please show your support by using my referral link as I would be most grateful! You will gain seven additional days to your subscription and some other goodies! You can find more information on the following F.A.Q.