these forums blow

OldSpiceSwag

There are definitely a lot of rivalries on this server, but most of the people are adults about the situation. Drama only begets more Drama and who wants to play a drama filled a game? I mean do as you wish. But I respect the fact that our server doesn't get on the forum and out right blast people. Shows the level of maturity we have. Now in game thats another story. You will see a lot of trash talking and bashing of the guilds between Imperial and Republic players a like. That's just the sport of competition, but to troll a forum and be looking for problems is childs play. Not calling you a child. (For the record LOL) But I think most would agree that you let your skills do the talking. Those that are always loud in the room are usually the ones weak on the field.

Not much going on the forums here period. Seems like people are hiding, taking a break from the game, quite the game, snuck back to previous servers, or can't be bothered because they figure the mods will be quick to delete.

I had to alleviate work related boredom by paying attention to The Shadowlands forums. Some guy living in the UK with an ego, horrendously stubborn, blind hatred for Americans, ignorant, and even sexist trying to **** on people but getting trolled hard. Hell, some people had even dug up links with detailed posts about the crap he's done on another game.

Anyways, maybe when 2.4 launches things will pick up on the forums and we'll see more people playing the game again.

Not much going on the forums here period. Seems like people are hiding, taking a break from the game, quite the game, snuck back to previous servers, or can't be bothered because they figure the mods will be quick to delete.

I agree here. I have seen a lot of server hoping happening in the last few months since they made that an available option. I mean if you can't handle the heat you got to get out the kitchen :) but yes there will be a lot more drama when 2.4 drops lots of 4 man epeen groups will join in hand about how great their team is and how they cant be beaten.

bastion forums are so live, bruh. so much drama. so much debate. gets everyone hot and bothered. i know we have a nice collection of hatreds and rivalries just waiting to be fleshed out gogogo

cuz bastion settles their ***** on their forums, on pot5 its about that tunnel syndrome swag in warzones..... Naylun representin' :rak_03:

What's missing? PVP? Gameplay? Fun?

SWG was a totally different game. You had businesses, player housing and cities, professions, factions that actually fought each other (not just in warzones only), and trading. It was a true MMO community. And most everybody knew everyone else. It was a much different and MUCH more social MMO than this. Therefor its forums reflected such.

Edited by SOULCASTER

SWG was a totally different game. You had businesses, player housing and cities, professions, factions that actually fought each other (not just in warzones only), and trading. It was a true MMO community. And most everybody knew everyone else. It was a much different and MUCH more social MMO than this. Therefor its forums reflected such.

I miss the crafting part where gear deteriorated, so the good crafters became well known for being a reliable source of the best weapons and armor.

Thats because every pvp guild besides Legend and WAR that did 8v8 quit the game on our server or are gone until 2.4 :(

Ubique seems to be dead, Clutch dead, S key seems to be dead, Infinite Darkness dead, ld50 idk where they went, Casual went to the bastion, Hostile Takeover prob gone until 2.4, HSP been dead for awhile lol. Pkers... Idk I've never even played them in 8v8 lol.

Though hotshot told me he would form up an 8v8 team again tonight.

Hopefully people will come back come 2.4 or arenas will be boring. :(

Edited by Jakev-

Thats because every pvp guild besides legend that did 8v8 quit the game on our server or are gone until 2.4 :(

Ubique seems to be dead, Clutch dead, S key seems to be dead, Infinite Darkness dead, ld50 idk where they went, Casual went to the bastion, Hostile Takeover prob gone until 2.4, HSP been dead for awhile lol. Pkers... Idk I've never even played them in 8v8 lol.

Whoa whoa we did rateds for 6 months, and even fought you guys last week! We are still here! :p

...but yeah everyone else left.

^ Truth. I miss the SWG forums. These forums aren't anywhere near as entertaining. But thats because SWG had an actual community.

I never got the chance to play SWG fully I wish I did tho cause I always hear nothing but good things about the game. I miss social community, and the days where you could get a message across minus troll baggage. It's funny 50%..... hmmmmm maybe 35% of the time, but the rest of the time its so lame and gets old. I do like the fact of playing on a pvp server cause 90% of the time if I see a baddie or they see me in open world its about to go down (in my Kevin Hart voice) LOL. I rarely see an Imperial run past me or me past them and not engage. I wont attack anything below 50 cause thats just bleh to me. No competition there. But 50+ gets shown no love and thats how its suppose to be. We picked a pvp server for a reason and if folks can't handle it they ned to rethink their decision to play here and move to a rp server. But I do hope to see some of the great teams return 2.4 I myself didn't get a chance to do ranked really. My guild has been down with numbers recently and most of us had just been shooting the breeze doing reg pvp here and there. We are just now trying to re establish lost connection to superior pvp. But I have played with greats such as Cilas, J-showdo, Thurinlore, Xalgoth, and Blackness just to name a few when I had my split stint on the Imperial side. I still play over there time to time cause I made some real connections over there. But since most of them do not play anymore I'm rarely ever on my imperial. (Ugh I always end up ranting) anyways I hope to see many return 2.4

Thats because every pvp guild besides Legend and WAR that did 8v8 quit the game on our server or are gone until 2.4 :(

Pretty sure LD50 made a thread about quitting the game due to no more ranked. Also heard some of them might have went back to JC.

I've seen some people from PKers in WZs.

Now why would people want to go to the Bastion? :confused:

I definitely hope more people start playing again when 2.4 goes live.

There are definitely a lot of rivalries on this server, but most of the people are adults about the situation. Drama only begets more Drama and who wants to play a drama filled a game? I mean do as you wish. But I respect the fact that our server doesn't get on the forum and out right blast people. Shows the level of maturity we have. Now in game thats another story. You will see a lot of trash talking and bashing of the guilds between Imperial and Republic players a like. That's just the sport of competition, but to troll a forum and be looking for problems is childs play. Not calling you a child. (For the record LOL) But I think most would agree that you let your skills do the talking. Those that are always loud in the room are usually the ones weak on the field.

Where is your black *** at boy??? I demand you come play more qui'roc darkness!

Edited by ImmortalLeoman

How did you do your signature