Foambreaker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reduced the damage done by (ability) by 5.15%

now that is a specific percentage.

i cant seem to get into my shadow much as i expected the movements to be a bit more acrobatic. a nice example is the DK kingpin bounty, but i feel more like im that guy at A ren-fes using A broom handle to act like i know what i am doing. vroom vroom....vroom vroom...vroom vroom....fire ball fire ball fire ball....

edit: addED the letter A where it was needed. brought to you by the letters E and D.

Edited by Qouivandes

I have two level 70s, one Republic, one Empire... betcha can't guess what class they are lol

I'm starting to think SWTOR is less of a game and more of a Kickstarter program for future BioWare projects.

Anyway, all joking aside. What class should I roll now? Need to find the class most developers play I guess.

I have two level 70s, one Republic, one Empire... betcha can't guess what class they are lol

I'm starting to think SWTOR is less of a game and more of a Kickstarter program for future BioWare projects.

Anyway, all joking aside. What class should I roll now? Need to find the class most developers play I guess.

On a similar note, when 5.0 and CXP/GC system went live, I started to think that BW/Ea were starting to turn SWTOR into a "test environment" where they could experiment with different things before implementing them in other games.

Along the same lines, I started to wonder if the game designers were just here to "build their resumes" more so than make and run a successful game. I am referring to high level designers, not the game programmers, the ones who handle the technical aspects of the game.

But, yeah, I too wonder if SWTOR was used to fund Anthem and/or the new Battlefront game.

But, yeah, I too wonder if SWTOR was used to fund Anthem and/or the new Battlefront game.

I used to spend way more each month buying CC for stuff, but the last few months the only money they have gotten is a sub fee. I'll not spend another single cent on CC and I think I'm done when my sub runs out in December. I just can't abide paying the salary of these people. They are bent on destroying the game anyways.

Need to find the class most developers play I guess.

Well it clearly isn't sin / shadow. I've never really got on with the class after they started messing around with dot spreads and energy management. Pretty much stopped playing the class at that point.

I'm guessing they all play Jedi Knight. Seems to be what they've been writing the story for anyway, no idea if the class balance pass was decent though.

Well it clearly isn't sin / shadow. I've never really got on with the class after they started messing around with dot spreads and energy management. Pretty much stopped playing the class at that point.

I'm guessing they all play Jedi Knight. Seems to be what they've been writing the story for anyway, no idea if the class balance pass was decent though.

Good news is I have a level 56 Jedi Sentinal, the bad news is BioWare would have to hold my kid's hostage before I'd do KOTET/KOTFE ever again. Maybe I'll try leveling it up in heroics.

UN-FREAKING-REAL!!!

Keep killing the game guys...it's as good a time as any...enough new games coming out soon that I can easily find something else to enjoy. I don't want that, but I also don't like dead online games...so...wow...

I have already went back to SWG (yea it is an NGE emulator) but with everything lately I am not sure we are going to stay here anymore.

I really wish they would elaborate on their reasons why they thought this nerf was valid. I know they added a little disclaimer but that doesn't say much. I just don't know their way of thinking sometimes, especially with how they think this will affect PvP.

😕

I initially was scared Sorcs got nerfed to Oblivion, but that turned out alright, you can still be on par with everyone else, rather than being miles ahead.(PvP)

But this is nothing like that.

...!?

Someone needs to have a word with this so called combat team.:rak_06:

I really wish they would elaborate on their reasons why they thought this nerf was valid. I know they added a little disclaimer but that doesn't say much. I just don't know their way of thinking sometimes, especially with how they think this will affect PvP.

😕

I initially was scared Sorcs got nerfed to Oblivion, but that turned out alright, you can still be on par with everyone else, rather than being miles ahead.(PvP)

But this is nothing like that.

...!?

Someone needs to have a word with this so called combat team.:rak_06:

Team? It's a drunk guy called Malcolm who is allergic to big numbers.

Oh and 5.15% is oddly specific. Is that one of Malcolm's random utterances when he briefly wakes from his drunken stupor?

Team? It's a drunk guy called Malcolm who is allergic to big numbers.

Oh and 5.15% is oddly specific. Is that one of Malcolm's random utterances when he briefly wakes from his drunken stupor?

Hmmm I don't know, I wouldn't want to blame alcohol on their beyond peculiar decisions.:rak_03:It probably comes natural to them, or it, or whatever it's supposed to be.

Hmmm I don't know, I wouldn't want to blame alcohol on their beyond peculiar decisions.:rak_03:It probably comes natural to them, or it, or whatever it's supposed to be.

What else have they got to do? Occasionally wake Eric to do his weekly post? Get ignored by EA on the phone? Try to get some new damp proofing on their condemned offices?

OR work on new conte......OH HOHOHO, that's too ridiculous.

What else have they got to do? Occasionally wake Eric to do his weekly post? Get ignored by EA on the phone? Try to get some new damp proofing on their condemned offices?

OR work on new conte......OH HOHOHO, that's too ridiculous.

Lord knows.🎅 It's quite a tough quizz.:rak_03:

I think you are seriously overestimating the revenue this game generates. Battlefront sold over 14 million copies already a year ago. I think they would get enough revenue from that for BF2.

As far as Anthem is concerned, that's just EA/BW wanting to copy Destiny which I think reported 25 million registered users at one point. I guess they want to make a game like it because they see the market for it now that others opened it up. Funny how BW is presenting it as something entirely new.

But it is normal that profit from products is used in part to invest into new projects. There's nothing strange about that, but I don't think that SWTOR is bringing in that much money anymore these days for it to pay for two other major titles.