Scrapper Build Question

dankstashboi

I'm a relatively new player who recently got my scoundrel to lvl 75 and am working toward the tactician set.

I've looked at a few build guides for scrapper, and they basically revolve around using back blast on CD. After the first attack from stealth and using blood boiler, the guides say to use disappearing act to re-enter stealth and to use back blast again.

I've only played solo, but disappearing act resets the target's health and position. I was wondering if this was a recent patch, or if disappearing act works differently in groups? Seems like a waste to farm for the tactician set if the build doesn't work anymore.

for solo play don't use stealth out as part of your dps rotation, only use it as an escape or to get away from annoying adds, while in a group the target you are on will simply swap its aggro to another player (if it initially was on you) or it will have no change as it's still engaged in combat.

while solo the only other thing your target is in combat with is you, so if you stealth out and exit combat so will the target

for solo play don't use stealth out as part of your dps rotation, only use it as an escape or to get away from annoying adds, while in a group the target you are on will simply swap its aggro to another player (if it initially was on you) or it will have no change as it's still engaged in combat.

while solo the only other thing your target is in combat with is you, so if you stealth out and exit combat so will the target

Ah ok, totally makes sense. So tactician + volatile strike is still the best gear for ops? You just don't get to use back blast on every CD if you're playing solo I guess.

• 2 weeks later...