How do I get my advanced class?

bluebacker

When you get to the space station, once you get past security and into the station proper, there will be a mission that will take you to the class trainer there and give you an option to pick which one you want. You can look over the talent trees of each advanced class before committing.

I've hit that point on two different character and not been offered any way to choose an advanced class on the starting world, so I think the space station is the only way.

You may be able to skip the mission and go straight to the trainer on the station. I grabbed the mission both times.

• 3 weeks later...
When you get to the space station, once you get past security and into the station proper, there will be a mission that will take you to the class trainer there and give you an option to pick which one you want. You can look over the talent trees of each advanced class before committing.

I've hit that point on two different character and not been offered any way to choose an advanced class on the starting world, so I think the space station is the only way.

You may be able to skip the mission and go straight to the trainer on the station. I grabbed the mission both times.

This is pretty spot on, but you can also use this.

http://1stvideogame.com/?p=2380

Pretty nice explanation.

Edited by CzaplaM