Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!! Ban all afkers / botters from warfronts now !!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
!!! Ban all afkers / botters from warfronts now !!!

Zynellan
12.24.2011 , 10:20 PM | #11
Bump for justice.

I have reported these players over and over again but nothing seems to happen.

This **** ruins warzones.

How hard is it to implement an autokick? If a player is sitting in the same *********** spot for the whole game, why not kick? Who doesn't move at all during a pvp match?

PLEASE fix this soon!
Decemberists
We put the PRO in procrastination

zaboteur
12.24.2011 , 10:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zynellan View Post
Bump for justice.

I have reported these players over and over again but nothing seems to happen.

This **** ruins warzones.

How hard is it to implement an autokick? If a player is sitting in the same *********** spot for the whole game, why not kick? Who doesn't move at all during a pvp match?

PLEASE fix this soon!
Or they can sit on their asses on this and watch the player base dissolve...

Guild Wars 2 is right around the corner, at least ANET knows how to do PvP right....

I like this game but if you all dont fix this quick, I will not even be renewing my subscription...

rustypro
12.25.2011 , 04:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wunahokalugi View Post
Ha yeah your on bondar crystal ive had over 3 guilds and almost everyone on the fleet write up a ticket on that bot. Afk timers won't work if you watch the bot it moves outside the kick zone sits down and moves occasionally right before marked as afk. I wrote a post on here...not that I can find it again. XD It simply explains the botting system and how they need to make a score timer. If your still at 0 points after a certain amount of time you get kicked. Also a voting system would also be excellent if these losers somehow get a better bot like they did in wow that runs around the map and actually attacks, or make there bot run by goals to gain points...they certainly can't follow people that functions broken. XD Even if your just following the group within 30 yards or so you will get points so theres no excuse for not being able to get points within an allotted time. p.s. grammar nazis can suck it i don't give a ****. Please don't waste a comment space with corrections that are pointless. You understood it thats all that matters.

RighteousMF
12.25.2011 , 05:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by zaboteur View Post

Guild Wars 2 is right around the corner, at least ANET knows how to do PvP right....

I like this game but if you all dont fix this quick, I will not even be renewing my subscription...
lol, strong arm tactics... really? Grow up.

Qlarity
12.25.2011 , 05:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by zaboteur View Post

Lol. "RIght around the corner?"
Expect ATLEAST 6 months until it's released, probably longer.

SoupyLogs
12.25.2011 , 08:31 AM | #16
Yet another one of these threads. I find them amusing since win or lose, you still get a good reward considering how much time you invest in one warzone.

So a few people hang out and soak up some free XP and creds, big deal! If that's how they decide to spend their $15 bucks a month, so be it. All they're really doing is causing you to is lose a pretend game in internet land. Some of you act like winning warzones is all you live for, and I pity you.

You just need to sit back and relax and enjoy the game, or you'll send yourself to an early grave stressing out over something so trivial..
Jimmy Friday
Twin Sun Coalition
The only honor I know is get honor and stay honor

Dietyz
12.25.2011 , 08:41 AM | #17
in huttball if were losing by 2 points i just hide behind one of the side boxes and go afk

do you hate me?
Han solo mid or feed

SerZa
12.25.2011 , 08:50 AM | #18
As someone said before it's really hard to just ban a mass amount of people without getting some genuine players in the mix as well. Don't expect a fix soon, but BW will deal with it.
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

Drachyn
12.28.2011 , 03:49 PM | #19
It seems like they could solve it if they just kick someone off the warzone if they do no healing, damage, or protection in a specific amount of time.