Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!! New PvP Movie - Luciela 1.1 !!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
!!! New PvP Movie - Luciela 1.1 !!!

Jiav
02.01.2012 , 08:04 AM | #21
And ppl scream at operative nerf

Orrow
02.01.2012 , 08:09 AM | #22
I was expecting another Op/sorc video . . . this was strangely refreshing.

Delekii
02.01.2012 , 08:12 AM | #23
Ops are OP!!@ THEY HIT FOR 7K SINGLE TARGET YO!

Oh ****, wait.

Xary
02.01.2012 , 08:18 AM | #24
Nice video. Was a relief to not see a sorc video as others have mentioned. It's inspired me to roll a JK as a alt when things are slow.

Aricus
02.01.2012 , 08:18 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Zyillo View Post
No, PvP doesn't suck. 99% of the player base sucks.

Force Choke or Force Stasis is a telegraph for AoE nuking. If you're stupid enough to get caught in it, you deserve to lose.

Really, the Knights and Warriors we're seeing in these highlight videos are heavily reliant on their opponent's being mouth breathing special.

Also, their damage mitigation ability - don't attack them for 6 seconds or you're giving them 20% reduction for 30 seconds. Which is worse? I can't believe every warzone I see someone just unloading on Bounty Hunters with shields up, or Knights/Warriors with Saber Ward up. They really don't last that long, and yet people pop their cooldowns to push through them.
Actually no, I know now that you don't know what you're talking about from your last paragraph. Knights don't get that buff, only the Sentinels and Marauders. A knight can only get the -40% damage reduction buff and that's if they're tank spec.

Funny and you called the 99% suckage in pvp, while yet you can't seem to get an ability right.

But sorry bro, if you don't have the gear to pvp, you're just not going to take down a target who is and fully stacked with relics and stims and hitting your arse for 6-7k damage, hell even 5k while you hit them with wet noodles.

This ain't no David vs Golitah story.

Kagato_Muyo
02.01.2012 , 08:32 AM | #26
Nice big crits, last time I saw crits that big were from scoundrel's shoot first.
"I play my Sniper Agent as a Jungler, I max my ambush first so I can take out the enemy carry with tons of damage."

marmol
02.01.2012 , 08:33 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirialol View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLo3st0rqg

Jedi Guardian PvP

All fights are recorded in patch 1.1

(01/27/2011 ~ 01/30/2011)

My previous movies' thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=161052
Good video. Nice to see a skilled guard/jugg dps showing ppl how to handle business.

Alexdaphnis
02.01.2012 , 08:36 AM | #28
7k aoe dmg and that being protected by heavy armour and other defensive abilities...for god sake this is r e t a r d e d.

davidpop
02.01.2012 , 08:36 AM | #29
1st song is who?

Zordock
02.01.2012 , 08:43 AM | #30
First song is Awake and Alive by Skillet