The Next PTS Patch and Future Changes

EricMusco

Let’s talk about what is coming next. We are going to add vendors to the game that will sell all set items and tacticals for Tech Fragments. This is not meant to be a primary source of acquiring the gear but it will ensure you can get exactly what you want over time. Since this is meant to be supplementary, expect higher pricing on it.

Kai Zykken will remain in-game as a vendor with his current functionality. His purpose will now be to have a random selection of items that will be at a reduced price from what is on the standard vendors. This still gives you a compelling reason to check his wares every week as you might be able to get exactly what you want, but at a reduced rate from what you would normally pay.

Since these vendors were not available in the initial implementation of the vendors and Tech Fragments, expect when they are implemented in a future PTS patch there will likely be a shakeup in Tech Fragments acquisition / costs. Again, this is not in today’s patch.

Do we have an ETA on when these items will be implemented in a patch? I will admit I am refraining from testing until they are put in.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have an ETA on when these items will be implemented in a patch? I will admit I am refraining from testing until they are put in.

I'm on there now... but getting started waaay behind everyone else.

If may be bold. How about:

1. Specific areas to test.. maybe even specific missions or groups ? (maybe even posting here some areas that need looked at ??? I'm having difficulties reading minds as to specific details that BW dev team needs answered. I will be more than GLAD to help. Just point me in the right direction

2. Specific targeted drops .. if that's possible. Some tests I've been in the past were able to .. some not!

3. Opening areas up to single / multiple player testing zones... EVEN if you have to provide gear packages to allow players to test. (all of that gets deleted any how !! ) This will allow the testing of the new gear / tactical gear items / bonus system and other items. As it stands it may take another month just for enough people to get the gear let alone test it.

I know this sounds a bit nuts... but how do we actually find out if things work if we spend all of out time just trying to get to the party .. instead of finding out of the party favors work after we get there ?

Not trying to be rude. I'm just throwing out a suggestion to try to get the gear / system actually tested more !

Sorry folks .. it's been a REALLY long time since I've tested stuff .. It's interesting .. and different games / developers have different approaches to the testing phases !