Pro PvPers...Are you coming here from a different server?

Skyhigh

If so, why would you make a imperial toon here? You claim to be in search of challenging PvP. There are twice as many Imperial toons as there are Republic. Just sayin. If you are gonna make a toon here. Make a Republic and make the server even better. Don't bandwagon and claim to be good. We have plenty of that already. :cool:

If so, why would you make a imperial toon here? You claim to be in search of challenging PvP. There are twice as many Imperial toons as there are Republic. Just sayin. If you are gonna make a toon here. Make a Republic and make the server even better. Don't bandwagon and claim to be good. We have plenty of that already. :cool:

Gross exaggerations up there ^^^^^^

I may fight faction on faction maybe 20% of the time?

well judging by how much you play your own faction seems a little wrong because there are pubs queueing all the time. that doesnt say much about the pop on both sides.

but i do know that i have only once seen 3 fleets on the pub side and on my imp i see 3 full fleets alot.

my 2 cents.

but I do agree if you are a "pro pvper" why not help out and roll pub. :-)

Edited by djrobb
forgot something

Is this *the* Skyhigh?

Yuss

By 'Pro' I basically just mean anyone that has a clue what they are doing and actually gear out to their specific build and try to be correct and relevant to their group. I want the server to be the best and most competitive so I don't have to be playing on diff servers....I am not QQing about getting beat. I am trying to help build our base even more. And that guy arguing about how I'm wrong about there being more imps.....Whether you like it or not. There ARE more relevant and capable IMP pvper's than Pub. That's just the truth. I play way more than I should and can see and admit to that. If you cannot, I suggest that you name your next character Ray Charles......TY have a good day. :o

Yuss

If you cannot, I suggest that you name your next character Ray Charles......TY have a good day. :o

lol Seriously though, so many players hate a challenge. This is why they roll fotm profs and side with the stacked faction. Might be because RL is too challenging so they don't want their game to be. Not saying all that currently play Imperial or fotm proffs do for that reason, but many do for sure.

I re-rolled here and went with imperial. The main decision for me was my main was/is imperial on my home server. Secondly factions dont really matter much as imp on imp games are fairly common. Also the pub fleet is dirty and dark and fences everywhere has a prison-esque quality to it I don't like.

Edited by Badfenix

So what I'm getting from this thread is that if you are coming from another server and re-making your Imp over here you are a one trick pony and really don't want competitive PvP. You are just continuing to do what you probably do on your sad server and suckle the teet of the cow. This is a PvP server and if you are coming here you should want to build a competitive atmosphere. The fact that you are giving excuses that you "hate the pub fleet" or "have to have the same class as your main on another server" is lame. RP server that way -----> You are proving through your own words that you aren't coming here for PvP but to be able to say you have a character on the great Po5. So Sad......To SHAME! Edited by Skyhigh
derp

I'll +1 this attitude. If you're so uberleet at pvp - roll the underdog and prove your ability to swing a match singlehandedly.

We've got plenty of baddies who swing the matches against us...would be nice to have a few "leetness" to help swing the matches in our favor. Or at least even it up. I love a 10-0 civil war, or a 5-6 huttball. But it never happens. Well, not often.

My name's MacDermott, and I approve this message :)

Edited by Uber_the_Goober

So what I'm getting from this thread is that if you are coming from another server and re-making your Imp over here you are a one trick pony and really don't want competitive PvP. You are just continuing to do what you probably do on your sad server and suckle the teet of the cow. This is a PvP server and if you are coming here you should want to build a competitive atmosphere. The fact that you are giving excuses that you "hate the pub fleet" or "have to have the same class as your main on another server" is lame. RP server that way -----> You are proving through your own words that you aren't coming here for PvP but to be able to say you have a character on the great Po5. So Sad......To SHAME!

I didn't come here to carry a bunch of bads on my back to prove something to forum trolls. I can do that on either faction on any server. I came here for rated and full team queues. I could give a fu.ck what happens in normals. Do bads get this excited over unranked wz's on a pvp server?

I didn't come here to carry a bunch of bads on my back to prove something to forum trolls. I can do that on either faction on any server. I came here for rated and full team queues. I could give a fu.ck what happens in normals. Do bads get this excited over unranked wz's on a pvp server?

Ranked or Regular warzones, both are challenging in their own way. But if you like easy mode, you like easy mode.