Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you beat the Tomb Horror in Chapter 2 of KOTET?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do you beat the Tomb Horror in Chapter 2 of KOTET?

HibbyChibby
07.22.2019 , 10:33 AM | #1
I'm a level 70 sentinel with gear ranging from 210-228 and still can't beat this thing. My influence with Acina is level 10 and I have her on heal but when I get the monster to low health, it just keeps regenerating. Any way to beat this?

SteveTheCynic
07.22.2019 , 11:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by HibbyChibby View Post
I'm a level 70 sentinel with gear ranging from 210-228 and still can't beat this thing. My influence with Acina is level 10 and I have her on heal but when I get the monster to low health, it just keeps regenerating. Any way to beat this?
Kill the small tentacles that pop up. ("adds").

Make sure you use the macrobinoculars to scan and reveal the pressure-plate traps (they don't help heal the Tomb Horror, but they do hurt you and consequently draw Acina's healer attention away from hurting the Tomb Horror).

Get better gear. You're level 70, you should be getting Command Crates. Use them correctly.

Make sure you have set up a "correct" set of utilities in the "K" panel.

Er, make sure you've selected a Discipline in the "K" panel. (It's required to use Command Crates correctly.)

Make sure you know how your "rotation" works. Practice it on the various training dummies available on the Fleet, on your starter world (Tython, but I'm not sure exactly where) and on your capital world (Coruscant, in one of the "wings" at ground level in front of the Senate Tower). Or in your ship if you've unlocked the perk.

Sorry if the above seems self-evident, but your post leaves no indication of your level of knowledge of the game's mechanisms.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.