Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+)

tommmsunb
09.16.2014 , 08:29 AM | #381
Thanks Klehitt for validating my ego for so long
But no seriously it's too bad to see you go but I know how you feel.

Anyway, as for Nemarus, I don't really think that's fair to people who fly the same ship as the top record. I know of a total of 4 people who have broken 240 DPS in any ship. That can seem unattainable to the people who at best get 170-180. (Not to mention if you did it that way I'd hold at least 5 of those records off of 200+ DPSs on secondary ships that I've just never posted.)
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Camelpockets
09.17.2014 , 07:32 PM | #382
I'm assuming that Destiny may only be just the flavor of the month, and I've certainly been taken in. I think I've been playing for SWTOR for too long now and wanted to try something new (at least until we can play more of star citizen), and figured why not Destiny. Yea story is just meh, but I enjoy the game play. They are releasing things every week or so, and that'll keep me drawn in for the time being.

Anyways back to this game, I think what we could do is keep the Records by game type the same. For Ship Type however, you could maybe do the top three of each ship per category. So scout dps would look like this:

Scout DPS (by total dps):
1. Joe - Flashfire - 200 DPS
2. Mike - NovaDive - 190 DPS
3. Bill - Spearpoint - 180 DPS (I want to see this)
4. Jack - Novadive - 170 DPS
5. Kevin - Flashfire - 160 DPS

Or keep each ship seperate:

Flashfire
1. Some guy and DPS

NovaDive
1. Some other guy and some dps

Spearpoint
1. Tensor field for life.
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

DcX_HK
02.26.2015 , 04:35 PM | #383
Scout Domination
Kalessian - S-13 Sting - Stroke my Wookie - The Tomb of Freedon Nadd 111249 Damage.

Overall Domination.

Kalessian - S-13 Sting - Stroke my Wookie - The Tomb of Freedon Nadd 45 kills and assists.

Kalessian - S-13 Sting - Stroke my Wookie - The Tomb of Freedon Nadd 34 kills.

Kalessian - S-13 Sting - Stroke my Wookie - The Tomb of Freedon Nadd 34 kill streak.

Lathomus
02.26.2015 , 05:10 PM | #384
to delete
Karin - ParkMalgus

Mantle of Force, ex-Darth Nihilus