Darth name for sith warrior (do they exist and if so what are they)

Vladiu

I have a small question about storyline for those who have finished the sith warrior story

When we get the darth title, do we get a darth name? Darth VADER, Darth SIDIOUS, Darth BANE etc.

I would like to name my character this name so that it is Darth (insert darth name here)

I know inquisitors get darth names based on alignment? is it the same system for warriors with the same names or differant names?

Thanks alot guys!

No, you do not get a special darth name. All you get is the Darth right before your current name. And personally, the way the story ends, having the Darth title makes absolutely no sense. I would much rather have had Emperor's Wrath because the story implies that as the Emperor's Wrath you are higher in station than the Dark Council, so it'd be nice to have a title reflecting that. but that's neither here nor there I suppose....

• 4 weeks later...
Emperors wrath is way cooler, lord scourge became the first emperors wrath and intern the emperor made him immortal, he only answers to the emperor and is above the dark council and hair under the emperor.

Emperor's Wrath is not above a member of the Dark Council, nor bellow. More to the side.

I could have sworn that when you get to the end, and the Dark Council makes you a Darth that they give you a name too. I can't remember what it was now, but I recall them saying something like "you are now Darth *something*. And that something is not your character's name.

• 3 weeks later...

Sith Inquisitor also gets Darth Occulus or something similar if light sided (for those jack holes that don't know how to be real Sith.)

If they did that for the SI and the Warrior gets nada, then color me (yet more) disappointed in Bioware.

Edited by drasol

• 6 years later...
When you complete chapter 3 you are from then on known as Lord Wrath

1. Necro.

2. No spoiler alert.

3. *Wrong* spoiler.

4. *Doubly* wrong spoiler.

You become the Wrath at the end of Chapter 2, or more accurately in the "gap" between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. People *call* you "Lord Wrath" because you are still a Lord of the Sith and you are ALSO the Wrath, and some people just call you "Wrath". The members of The Hand (notably Servant One and Servant Two) call you just "Wrath" or "The Wrath" (in the case of Servant Two).

There is, however, no title "Lord Wrath".

Further: Sith Warriors only get the Darth title because people threw tantrums during the Betas because the Wrath is NOT a Darth, and they wanted to be Darths. Notice that there is no mention in the story of you being Darth anything, unlike the Inquisitor, who is promoted to the Dark Council and then (and only then) also promoted to Darth.

The Sith Warrior story is among my favourites. Sorry.

You are not a Darth, as a Warrior, you are the Emperor's Wrath.

The Wrath is not higher than the Dark Council; both answer only to the Emperor. However, it boils down to who the emperor favors most. The voice of the Emperor is the highest authority in the Empire ( because it is actually the Emperor inhabiting a body). This is why Baras claimed to be the true voice because he would command the Dark Council

Edited by Yezzan