Why do you hate artificers?

TzachNahRood

Why does Bioware hate artificers? :(

*The only crafting skill without a +crit companion/droid

*No augments

*Hardly any schematics

*Supposedly we can make +Expertise items. I've wasted 4,000 warzone coms so far on the pvp crafting boxes. I got: 2 Mandalorian Iron, 3 Orange Crystals and 22 Mutagenic Paste (is this like a developer's cruel joke?)

During the guild summit, Bioware showed a graph that illustrated just how little Artificers make compared to other professions. Yet nothing was done?

I know, I know, pick another crew skill. Sigh.

*No augments

*Hardly any schematics

*Supposedly we can make +Expertise items. I've wasted 4,000 warzone coms so far on the pvp crafting boxes. I got: 2 Mandalorian Iron, 3 Orange Crystals and 22 Mutagenic Paste (is this like a developer's cruel joke?)

During the guild summit, Bioware showed a graph that illustrated just how little Artificers make compared to other professions. Yet nothing was done?

My artifice who just hit lvl 11 has made at least 200k in the last week, with only 20k in startup costs. The money is out there for the making.

Edited by GnatB

*No augments

*Hardly any schematics

This would be one of those thing you ask in a q&A and bioware ignore it becuase people dont ask any indepth important questions.... apprently...