Tionese chest pieces

Okay so torhead says that they are in the game and has stats with he correct set bonuses. After looking over the loot lists on the forums i noticed that there are no bosses in any HM's or OPS that drop a token for one or just drop a random tionese chest itself. Any insight into this from anyone would be lovely.

This is the tropper gunnery spec one from torhead: http://www.torhead.com/item/2iktt5w/tionese-eliminators-chestguard

Edited by Delurian

1. Run false emperor HM

2. get Columi

3. ???

4. Profit!

not only did this provide nothing to te disscusion r answer the question but it doesn even make sense.

The reason I posted this was to raise a question on why there is am item in a set that grants bonuses but doesn't have any way to be obtained in game. Did bioware seriously just forget to put it in?

not only did this provide nothing to te disscusion r answer the question but it doesn even make sense.

The reason I posted this was to raise a question on why there is am item in a set that grants bonuses but doesn't have any way to be obtained in game. Did bioware seriously just forget to put it in?

You buy it from the Tionese vendor, who sells all the Tionese gear. He's on the Fleet. The other poster's point was that you are better off just running HM FE for the Columi chest, since you'll more than likely see that drop before you collect enough tokens/cystals to buy the Tionese chest.

Columi is better, and the three "tiers" Tionese, Columi, and Rakata all count toward the same set bonus.